Subaru WRX Forum banner

TMIC or FMIC

29K views 38 replies 8 participants last post by  synolimit 
#1 ·
got a 11 wrx and lookin at puttin either a tmic or a fmic on it...have heard good and bad bout both. I am a daily driver but want a little more outta the car. Im currently at stage 2 and im extremely happy with it but was wondering what the wonders of a larger intercooler would have....i have looked at a few brands, ams, godspeed...etc...what yall suggest?

#35 ·
Bring it. If you cant lead, at least follow well. We all arent meant to be leaders, trust me. At least speaking from the military side. It was alot easier to be in charge of 3-5 guys versus the 16 Im in charge of now.

#38 ·
I'm liking my TMIC and 20g, but I wouldn't mind trying out a co2 sprayer or something to freeze her up when I'm running hard. What does everyone think about that? Would it be worth it? And do you think it would need to be tuned for it to be beneficial?

#39 ·
more beneficial on the dyno. if your driving hard i think it still stays some what cool. tuning can help for sure because it will be so cold but to be able to cool it equally every run will be tough along with starting the run the same temp so it cools it down to the same temp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.