Sweet numbers with new 20g - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 08-04-2011, 06:52 PM
WRXtuners Member

black beast2 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze575 View Post
hows that tomioka running? im considering getting one... probably the 18g more than likely...

on a stock tmic until im able to get a fmic
It is running like a champ, I'm extremely happy with it. I was running a AVO 380 turbo before this one and I got to say I'm liking the Tommy better. On E85 it just hits like a ton of bricks and for the price I would say it's a good buy, its like $600 less then the AVO was, to be honest the only reason I'm running it is because I got it for free, I never would have paid for a turbo that was just slightly bigger then the one I had, but I'm very happy I got the opportunity to switch I couldn't be more happy. Well until I upgrade my tranny and go to a 35r sized turbo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 08-04-2011, 07:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
I run the TDO6 20g. I have been running one on my motor and for the most part it's a great turbo. Granted I did get it for half the price of a FP or another name brand, but free is even better

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#18 Old 08-04-2011, 08:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

black beast2 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
I run the TDO6 20g. I have been running one on my motor and for the most part it's a great turbo. Granted I did get it for half the price of a FP or another name brand, but free is even better
You got a smokin deal as well, the tomioka retails at 12-13 hundo witch is about the same as an FP or any other reputable brand. Except AVO witch is about $1,800 for a equivalent sized turbo. Granted all AVO's have a Garrett BB cartridge but kinda spendy for what you get in my opinion.