Subaru Performance Tuning Modifies the 2008 WRX - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 08-12-2008, 04:54 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Subaru Performance Tuning Modifies the 2008 WRX

SUBARU PERFORMANCE TUNING™
MODIFIES THE 2008 WRX®

Available (and soon to be available) Genuine Subaru Performance Parts for the 2008 WRX include a front under spoiler, front strut tower brace, lower chassis brace, suspension, short–throw shifter, and cat–back performance exhaust system. These are shipped with parts needed for installation and instructions.

With concept and show cars built for such events as the SEMA Show, Subaru Performance Tuning (SPT) engineers have demonstrated the potential of the 2008 WRX since its introduction. Impreza WRX aficionados who demand improved handling and performance from the 2008 model will find it with these high–quality SPT parts, which were designed specifically for the car’s unique powertrain requirements.

Three cars of the cars shown here recently were featured in Drive Performance Version 5.1 — the AEM WRX, SPT WRX, and KICKER® Impreza. See more of them and the SPT/D.A.R.E.® WRX STI® with this article.

Source:
Subaru Drive Performance Magazine : Subaru Performance Tuning Modifies The 2008 WRX Check out that thread for some great pics and how to's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-13-2008, 01:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
Its about time they made a front lip !!!!....I bottom out for the first time yesterday and I was pissed . I had to sand and paint the scraped area so it wont peel up the bumper , I wonder how much the lip will cost when its released. All of the other parts can be obtained from aftermarket manufacturer's , but lets see how much they cost in the future.
#3 Old 08-13-2008, 09:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

Khooper is an unknown
Subaru is quickly backing off the three-part grille, and the new WRX looks a bit like a Saturn Ion with the new one. This car is really great and cool. I am excited for the next idea they will be having.
#4 Old 08-15-2008, 12:09 PM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
I just looked at the retail price of the front lip.....and I will pass , I'm not paying $420. 00 for a front lip . I will just mod a cheap 2007 sti lip and mount it , they run like $120 .00 shipped.

Last edited by REDCHARGE; 08-18-2008 at 02:56 PM.