SPT CBE and Ingen CAI - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 17 Old 05-16-2011, 01:32 PM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast2 View Post
^you coud be right,all I know is a few months after I bought my car my AC compressor sized on me.The first thing out of their mouth after looking under the hood was that it wont be covered because of my down pipe and bov.I told them to inspect it anyway.After they found out what happend,sure enough they told me it wont be covered and gave me a ridiculous quote.Needless to say two days later i went back in with a print out of the warranty act in hand asked them how a down pipe and bov could cause the AC to go out.After waiting for about fifteen minutes the guy came back and told me it will be covered under warrany and sorry for the inconvince.So it helped me because im sure there are alot of people who just take the dealers word that they voided their warranty and then pay out the ass..If it did go to court all I would have to prove is that they didnt cover it, they would have to prove why they didnt,and in my case not only would they have to fix the car but they would of most likely have been paying all the related court fees as well.
That was a more cut and clear case. Those mods will in no way cause that failure. Now say you have an engine or transmission issue....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 Old 08-05-2011, 04:19 PM
WRXtuners Member

depo08 is an unknown
just installed my q300 cbe on my 11 wrx. i love it, its a quiet exhaust but still gives you that deep beautiful boxer sound..nothing really added in power, maybe a lil more top end but nothing too noticable. WOT sounds agressive but not obnoxious.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement