Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ghost's '11 WRX Build

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  BLAZE2099 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay. Here it goes. This isn't a typical build thread. I am not tearing appart the engine and internals. Yet, atleast. That will all come once my warranty has expired. However, I do plan on doing some not so obvious mods as well as appearence mods.

Below are a few pictures of what it looked like on day one of purchse, as well as some basic info for anyone who isn't yet a Subi owner who is interested in purchasing one in the near future.

STICKER PRICE: 2011 (27,074); 2013 ($27,795) 2012 ($25,595) 2011 ($25,495)(CURRENT)

What I got and PAID: 2011 Silver Subaru Impreza WRX. Purchased: 10/20/2011 @ $32,450 OTD w/ extended warranty, mantianence plan, kicker stereo system and STP exhaust, STi short shifter. (The beautiful thing? The car only had 11 miles on it at time of purchase, 7 of those 11 were my test drive.)

PICS: (Yes, I am sure everyone has seen just about every one of these pictures multiple times but, why not once more. :D)

[Window Sticker]

[Me & Ghost]

[First miles pic. I know. I didn't think of taking one when I got it at 7/11 miles. It didn't come to mind untill I was home already.]

[Under the Hood]

[Driver Side]

[Passenger Side]

[Stock Exhaust :(]

11/01/2011: Install Day! (Dealer; Cost: $0. Included in original purchase price.) [So. They installed my SPT exhaust, kicker and other minor things that can be listed at a later time.] Estimate HP gain: Unknown at this time.

[Stock Exhaust]

[Stock Exhaust 2]

[SPT Exhaust]

[SPT Exhaust 2]

[SPT Exhaust 3]

11/10/2011: Install Day! (Self-Install; Cost: $347.85 via K&N.) [Removed the stock intake and added a K&N Typhoon CAI. The not CA leagal one. 69-8005TWR. CA legal: 69-8004TTK.] Estimated HP gain: 17

[Stock Intake Removed]

[Stock Intake Air Box]

[Puttin' it Together]

[End Result 1]

[End Result 2]

[Under the Hood]

02/25/2012: Install Day! (Third Party; Cost: $120 via Platinum Tint in CA.) [Time to get the windows tinted!] Estimated Hp gain: None. :D But, It's damn sexy!

Everyone already saw the "stock" windows earlier. So, I am not going to post them again. If you didn't... Go look!

[Tint 1]

[Tint 2]

[Tint 3]

[Tint 4]

[Tint 5]

[Tint Close]

[Tint from the Inside]

Currently that is all I have done to her. I plan on doing much more which will be listed in the following posts later tonight. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this and look at the pictures.

Suggestions are welcome. Please don't troll just because you don't like the car or if I have quoted or done something wrong. This is my first subi and first import that I have actually thought of doing mods to so I am still learning what's what.

Also, Please feel free to post pics of your car for other to get suggestions too.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.