Agency Power 2008 CAI / SRI - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 05-04-2008, 06:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

LockEmUp is an unknown
Agency Power 2008 CAI / SRI

looks like it's out with great dyno results

VividRacing.com 2008 Subaru WRX Agency Power Intake Test!

and u can purchase it here if interested

Performance Racing Intake Parts -

didn't see a topic on this in the search so haters STFU ### k thx =P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-10-2008, 07:23 AM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
I just bought the short ram intake and its coming in the mail , I'll let you know if I feel any gains.
#3 Old 07-12-2008, 05:57 PM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
The intake was easy to install, comes with all needed part , has the usual turbine noise with the rbv blow off sound that everyone loves . I noticed a small gain in power at the 4-6.5k rpm range.

#4 Old 07-15-2008, 10:02 AM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
So has anyone else purchased cai or a sri? MAKE SURE YOU THROW UP SOME PICTURES FOR THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY !
#5 Old 07-15-2008, 12:05 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockEmUp View Post
looks like it's out with great dyno results

VividRacing.com 2008 Subaru WRX Agency Power Intake Test!

and u can purchase it here if interested

Performance Racing Intake Parts -

didn't see a topic on this in the search so haters STFU ### k thx =P

So the car isn't running lean ? Have anything to show ? Are you logging anything ?

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#6 Old 07-15-2008, 01:41 PM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
I dont wanna here anything out of your mouth , I've read a few topic forums, and you dont even tune or work on your own car , I bet you dont even know how to data-log . Why would it run lean or rich ?.....the maf tubing is the same diameter.
#7 Old 07-15-2008, 02:33 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
WHAT ? I asked a question. Can you not answer it ? I do ALL my own work you 18 yr old punk. Hose diameter is out of the question. Too much air and no EM is what I was referring to. Learn what you are doing THEN talk smack. Until then, continue to run your car into the ground.

BTW... I don't pretend to know how to tune, but if you look at the reason for these forums is knowledge for all.

Again, I don't have an 08 rex, so I don't know much about them. But don't blast anyone, especially when you are incorrect. Makes you look like a douche.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#8 Old 07-15-2008, 03:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

LockEmUp is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
So the car isn't running lean ? Have anything to show ? Are you logging anything ?
car is running a hell of a lot better i think, i dont know wtf u mean when i'm "logging" anything. horsepower?? hmm i dunno i can't tell if i got much but it sure does feel like a more smooth RPM Band.. if that makes ne sense
#9 Old 07-15-2008, 03:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

What I meant on logging is, are you checking the a/f ratios ..... Are you using engine management of some sort ? So it does at least feel better ?

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#10 Old 07-15-2008, 10:50 PM
WRXtuners Member

REDCHARGE is an unknown
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
What I meant on logging is, are you checking the a/f ratios ..... Are you using engine management of some sort ? So it does at least feel better ?

Well its official , and I'm not gonna apoligize , the car is running bad , very lean .....16+ volt range at WOT , I've already taken it off . I have complained to agency-power and they said it was a bolt on , and needed no tuneing , but on there website it says it does. After running the intake for a few days , the car seemed slower and when I went to remove it , the whole maf tube and sheilding was retarded hot !!!!! on top of it being slightly larger than stock...........I'm kina pissed ay myself that I didnt notice the MAF tube size..."POS" .......bolt on my ass! The stock setup gave me back all my lost power.....

Last edited by REDCHARGE; 07-23-2008 at 02:32 PM.
#11 Old 08-03-2008, 03:28 PM
WRXtuners Member

08_WRX_SEX is an unknown
too bad, has the AEM unit yielded better results at least?
#12 Old 08-03-2008, 07:30 PM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCHARGE View Post
Well its official , and I'm not gonna apoligize , the car is running bad , very lean .....16+ volt range at WOT , I've already taken it off . I have complained to agency-power and they said it was a bolt on , and needed no tuneing , but on there website it says it does. After running the intake for a few days , the car seemed slower and when I went to remove it , the whole maf tube and sheilding was retarded hot !!!!! on top of it being slightly larger than stock...........I'm kina pissed ay myself that I didnt notice the MAF tube size..."POS" .......bolt on my ass! The stock setup gave me back all my lost power.....
And your giving people crap about not knowing how to work on cars?Your a moron,maybe you should start lising up junior.And by the way it's 16:1 AFR,not volts.You people better start thinking before you start shooting your mouths off to guys who are just trying to help you....

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
#13 Old 08-03-2008, 11:20 PM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
aaand that's enough. Two warnings handed out, this thread is over.

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
Closed Thread