Subaru WRX Forum banner

2013 wrx how much power

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  RoboTuner 
#1 ·
Hey so in short im new to forums but not necessarily new to wrx so bare with me as i may be posting in the wrong place to begin with. So currently I am running cobb OTS stage 2 93 oct map with Cobb SF intake and invidia TBE with a GFB BoV on it. I just finished putting on Tomei UEL headers, Grimmspeed uppipe with 38mm EWG, Process West Verticooler, Grimmspeed EBCS, IAG AOS, ID 1000cc injectors and DW65c. Took it for a dyno and basically blew the turbo, was making 290whp on a mustang dyno without reaching anything over 16psi on the stock turbo. my tuner recommended me going with the blouch 380xt to replace it. Currently waiting for it to arrive tomorrow. I know its just a small step up but has anyone run a similar build and have a clue to what i will be putting to the wheels?

#4 ·
Got the car back, she made 325whp/340wtq on a relatively modest tune. 100% satisfied with the guys over at Prime Motoring in Rutherford NJ and Junior from JRTuned. The process West Verticooler is amazing, was running the car decently and after hours it was still chilled to the touch. The Blouch 380xt is also very pleasing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.