Subaru WRX Forum banner

2011 wrx nameless exhaust

10K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  wrx1456 
#1 ·
i was lookign at getting the nameless performance axle back exhaust for my car. and b/c its only axle back i dont need a tune correct? and also does anyone have it on their car and if so does it sound good? im only getting the axle back for now ### i just want something a little bit louder then stock

#2 ·
Never heard of nameless axleback exhaust, but you won't need a tune at all. Because it won't really change much beyond the sound. Is it still dual outlets or single?

#4 ·
I see. If they welded in a small resonater or if there is one ahead of it. Then I bet it'd sound nice. I'm not a fan of total straight pipe sound on our cars. Even the rally cars have a small resonater welded in.

#7 ·
#9 ·
for the money its cool but i bet 98% of the people will sell theres in a few months when they want a 3" mid pipe to match there 3" DP and im sure no one makes a correct connection. people dump there SPT CBE's for this reason all the time. measure twice cut once i was always told. this goes for parts too. everyones gonna buy twice when they shoulda only bought once!

#12 ·
Yeah, which is why I'd get a small resonator welded in or not even run that axleback. But, if you like cheap and possible sound violations (if your police are that big of a-hats in your area) then go ahead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.