2010 WRX Exhaust single exit - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-02-2010, 05:59 AM
WRXtuners Member

10046252 is an unknown
2010 WRX Exhaust single exit

I've searched and searched. I've gone through Perrin/Cobb websites and reps. I've already purchased my downpipe (Perrin). All I need is an exhaust. I will be getting Acessport once I purchase an exhaust. I really don't want a dual exhaust (the extra money for the duals just isn't worth it to me unless I find a used exhaust for a decent price). Does anybody make a single exit exhaust for the 10' Rex? I know somebody will say go custom...before I have to decide on that route is there any other option...

Also, for anybody that did go single exit....did anybody remove the rear piece that has the dual cutouts? Not even sure if this piece will even seperate. My friend seems to think the underbody of the car will be too visible if I did remove it....

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-02-2010, 07:23 AM
WRXtuners Member

VisiX is a helpful contributing member
The Invidia N1, N1 Race, N1 TI-Race (resonated or not) and the Greddy TI-C are single pipe to muffler systems for the 08+. Also you can get one from Cygnus for $350.

Not sure about your other question, most cars I've seen that change the exhaust setup don't bother messing with the cutouts. Aren't there lights in that piece? I think you would be exposing some stuff if you removed it, not sure if there is a single cutout replacement but if you are worried about money you probably wouldn't want it anyway.

Ryan
2009 STi - Cobb Stage 2
#3 Old 04-02-2010, 06:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

10046252 is an unknown
Thanks. That cygnus sounded good on the website. Anybody have it? Sounds clips? I will call a rep tomorrow...doesn't say it on the page if its 3" piping. If it's legit I will definitely go with that exhaust.

I figured that removing the cutouts wasn't really an option. Just kind of threw it out there. I appreciate the reply
#4 Old 04-03-2010, 07:57 AM
WRXtuners Member

VisiX is a helpful contributing member
The only sound clip I've seen is the one on the website. I've heard that Geoff at Cygnus has good customer service so you should get all the information you need if you call them.

Ryan
2009 STi - Cobb Stage 2
#5 Old 04-06-2010, 12:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

tebel is an unknown
hey, check out "rallysportdirect.com" they have several by Greedy, Invidia, and TurboXS