Subie Newbie in MA - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 12-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Premium Member

the RIOT act is more helpful than not
Garage
Subie Newbie in MA

What's up guys/girls. Just took ownership of my 13' WRX and hoping to find some other MA people. The New England forum doesn't look very active so I figured I'd post here. I'm pretty novice to Subaru but been reading forums for weeks to try and get the basics down before posting anything. I'm quite knowledgable with tires/wheels/suspensions though as its what I do and sell all day. So please feel free to hmu if I can help in any way with your build.

Anyone from MA please send a friend request or post up. Gladly just got out of the 350z forum/car scene and need some new gear heads to collaborate with. I'm a junkie for mountain runs in the summer and snowboarding in the winter...hmu!!

Brandon - 13' SWP WRX Sedan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-31-2012, 10:43 AM
WRXtuners Member

horrorbiz is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by the RIOT act View Post
What's up guys/girls. Just took ownership of my 13' WRX and hoping to find some other MA people. The New England forum doesn't look very active so I figured I'd post here. I'm pretty novice to Subaru but been reading forums for weeks to try and get the basics down before posting anything. I'm quite knowledgable with tires/wheels/suspensions though as its what I do and sell all day. So please feel free to hmu if I can help in any way with your build.

Anyone from MA please send a friend request or post up. Gladly just got out of the 350z forum/car scene and need some new gear heads to collaborate with. I'm a junkie for mountain runs in the summer and snowboarding in the winter...hmu!!
Hey, small world. I live in Millville. Congrats on the new WRX, I have an 11' and I love it.
#3 Old 01-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Just posted on your wall. There's a SWP just like mine around here too. Not sure if you've seen it or who owns it...

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 Old 01-01-2013, 08:00 PM
WRXtuners Member

horrorbiz is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by the RIOT act View Post
Just posted on your wall. There's a SWP just like mine around here too. Not sure if you've seen it or who owns it...

I think I've seen it, but I don't know who it is.
#5 Old 01-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Premium Member

Garage
I know it's a girl owner...which is always nice haha. There's a orange 350z around Northbridge with a female owner too. Haven't caught either of them parked anywhere to say hi though.