the protegay - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 10-10-2007, 01:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

srninjastar is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to srninjastar
Angry the protegay

is slowly dieing on me, every time i turn it on a squeel from hell can be heard and it is pissing me off, ive had it fixed and it still does it. i personally dont understand why this car is still alive. it has been in 3 major wrecks (my brother) and 2000 away from being totaled. if it were me i would have scraped that thing along time ago. but noooooooo it just had to be fixed. i have never ever been in such a pissed off mood in my life. if that thing squeels one more time i swear ima take a freakn sledge to the windshield. im sorry if this is to long but i have to vent my anger. O and one more thing i almost got hit by a freakn truck, i saw it coming and jamed on the gas but all the protegey did was rev really loud and bearly missed the truck(thers that 130whp at work). that car is so unsafe extremly unreliable and mazdas just suck, dont care who u are.

dont get me wrong im happy i have a car to drive. its alot better than jamin on the shoe leather express. im just so tired of dumping money on the car to get it fixed and just straight sick of it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-10-2007, 03:56 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Dang man sorry to hear about all that. Keep your head up, it will all come around eventually.