OK, so I bought a WRX - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 08-04-2008, 05:25 PM
WRXtuners Member

mmilam is an unknown
OK, so I bought a WRX

I had to drive 5 hours to go pick it up out of state (Ohio), but it was well worth the time and effort. 06' black limited wagon with 21K, very clean and no mods. In the last 2 weeks I've added STI mats, Hella horns, an aluminum dead pedal, window vents, Drag wheels (black with red stripe), Yokahama S.Drive 225.45.17 tires, and 35% tint all around. Will have pics soon as my card reader will not read my latest camera SD card.

So not doing any power mods untill next year but I have a roof rail delete kit on the way as well as prodrive springs, a grillcraft upper and lower grill and the Turbo XS axle back TI muffler, oh and the snorkle delete part.

Thanks to you all for this wealth of information, and for helping me make some of these decisions, and getting through the agony "fun" of it all(do I really want to try and fit 235 tires and roll my fenders and so on?)

By the way I would probably be at a dealer right now test driving after watching the Rally portion of the X games this weekend and Subaru comercials every 5 minutes.

Marc Milam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-04-2008, 08:50 PM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
Welcome! Post some pics

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
#3 Old 08-04-2008, 09:33 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Welcome!

I also have: limited package, Hella horns, aluminum dead pedal, 35% tint, Grillcraft upper grill, Ti muffler (except mine's HKS), and snorkel delete... main difference is mine's an 07 sedan. I'd love to see some pics too. Just wait till you make the jump to Stage 2 power, fire up the seat warmers, and play in the snow! Pure joy I tell you.

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#4 Old 08-05-2008, 12:09 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Welcome to the site.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"