New to the site and Subie owner - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-26-2012, 02:48 PM
WRXtuners Member

Jonney Knuckles is an unknown
New to the site and Subie owner

Hello everyone,
A friend of mine that works mainly on DSM's turned me onto this site to help with questions and tech advise. I bought my first Subie on Saturday and so far love my '13 WRX. Its been a blast to drive so far. But I am lacking in tuner knowledge as I mainly worked and rebuilt classic Dodge, Chevy, and Ford... So I am here humbly looking for advice and friendship.
Thank You
Jonney
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-26-2012, 05:57 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Welcome! This link contains a pretty good bit of tuner knowledge: Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#3 Old 11-26-2012, 06:29 PM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
^ manifesto whore!!! Man Show!!!
Welcome to the site, ask away. Someone will have your answer

Randy-
2002 blaze WRX- sold:(
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#4 Old 11-26-2012, 06:45 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Yeah, I know... it helped me out big time when I was first starting and I still reference it occasionally. Might as well pass it on to the next guy.

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#5 Old 11-27-2012, 05:59 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Welcome...

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#6 Old 11-27-2012, 08:50 AM
WRXtuners Member

Thank you for the warm welcome and the help with the manifesto. I swear my eyes were going to start bleeding and fall out after reading page after page of different forums for tips.. Im just looking for gradule upgrades for now, just to get a little more out of the Subie. Ive tried using the search function but always seems to take me to different sites. Again I appreciate the help and welcome.
Jonney
#7 Old 11-27-2012, 05:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Welcome aboard. Yeah that link does have some good advice on it, but if you have a real urgent question or really need help it's always best to post up a question and someone on here will answer it or at least point you in the right direction. I probably won't be that person because I know nothing about these cars and simply post on here for entertainment purposes, plus with my severe ADHD it's hard for me to.....oh look a nickel....shiney..

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#8 Old 11-27-2012, 08:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
I probably won't be that person because I know nothing about these cars and simply post on here for entertainment purposes, plus with my severe ADHD it's hard for me to.....oh look a nickel....shiney..
Lol good stuff, thanks for the welcome. I know I suffer from ADHD, I had to start taking sleep aids counting sheep always ended badly. It went 1 sheep 2 sheep 3 sheep cow old McDonald had a farm hey Macarena...