New and looking to go Subie! - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 05-31-2007, 04:35 PM
WRXtuners Member

Chizilds is an unknown
New and looking to go Subie!

Well I have a 2003 Yellow lancer OZ with a gredy2 and a K&N short ram... short shifter and some stereo stuff done. I test drove a 07 wrx the other day and about lost my mind.... so now.... I want one. Im In the Portland Oregon area and can't wait to land one of these bad boys.... I've only had my Lancer for a year but am ready to go Subaru. I would like an 06 or newer...any suggestions on first places to look? Dealers around here have them at the lowest at 24K...

I'm not sure how much I can sell my rig. I think Kbb had it around 10500. So I would put all that to the new car and just extend payments.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-31-2007, 04:57 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
That isnt a bad idea. WRXs rock. Now if you want till around I believe september, the 08s come out and the 06-07 should be a little more easier to haggle down in price. Talk to the dealership or dealerships in your area, see what they are willing to do. I got mine for one hell of a deal, I just told them I had this much to put down, and could afford this payment and they said ok, and we worked it down to where I was able to have my very own suby.