The new guy - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 09-20-2007, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

19JayMan81 is an unknown
The new guy

Hey everyone what's up. I'm new to the WRX scene and to the boosted scene. I know next to nothing about forced induction but I'm a quick learner. I have been upgrading imports for the past ten years and don't plan on giving it up anytime soon. But anyways i just bought a 2002 WRX. I've noticed a couple of upgrades like exhaust and BOV but i'm not sure what else has been. It has STI carbon fiber fender badges. What do you think the chances are that the previous owner upgraded the Turbo and everything else that goes with it?
I haven't driven the car that much because it won't be delivered to my house until this weekend. But the little bit i have driven i absolutely loved it.
Well I'm sure I'll get to know a lot of you guys pretty well because I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions until I get all of the knowledge I need. See you in the forums.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-21-2007, 02:22 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Welcome to the forums. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Always try to search topics first as there has been so much talked about already. If you then have trouble finding your answer or are looking for opinions start up a thread. Enjoy the forum, and better yet, enoy the car man.