Howdy Ho - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-20-2007, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

chevarian113 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to chevarian113
Howdy Ho

Intro... Hmm... well I live in Denver. I just purchased my WRX about a week and a half ago. It is an 07 TR. This is my 4th Subaru, and I dont plan on buying anything different for a while. This car is great. I have done quite a bit of research on Turbo's since I started driving at 16, but this is my first time actually owning one. My past cars include an XT, 2 legacy's, 300zx, and a Tacoma... The Z was quite a fun time, but time for a new car and some real fun. So far, I am very happy with this car and its practicality with living in Denver. The AWD is great for the snow and makes the car handle like a cat on carpet on dry roads. It will be some time before I start tuning it much since I am working on some other projects and would like to do my research. First thing is first though. Once she gets about 3k miles, I will take her up to the track for a first time 1/4 mile. Also before I start tuning, I do want to take some driving classes to learn a little bit more in handling the vehicle.

I will for sure make my way into the regional chats and try and find some people around the Denver area, so if any of you are around here, shoot me a line.

Glad to be part of this group... Surrounded by other Soobey lovers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

« Hello | hi