Hey everyone - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 06-05-2007, 12:38 PM
WRXtuners Member

Rayge48 is an unknown
Hey everyone

I went to post a question about tires, and this site suggested I introduce myself, so here goes...
My name's Ray. I'm 22, I live in Ohio (Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo), and I'm currently a student at The Ohio State University. I have a black, bone-stock, '06 STi. It's my daily driver, but starting about two months ago I began racing auto-x (SCCA, A-stock) on the weekends. Though I would love to mod the hell of out of my ride, it won't be happening for a long time for two reasons: I won't ever have the money to do everything I want (and we all know, once you start, you don't stop until you get everything you want), and I like racing A-stock (Highly competitive, top-notch drivers in this class... so if I ever start placing near the top of the class, I'll know I'm doing something right). Over time I will do a few things here and there... beefier front sway bar and end links, wheels (just another set of the OEM's), R-compound tires, harness, turbo timer, and gauges. For a while, though, I'm going to force myself not to get out of stock class.
So that's pretty much it. Last note: For anyone who has a Subaru (especially a WRX or STi) and has not yet taken it to an auto-x meet... You're crazy, and someone should take your keys. Try it out... You'll love it... I promise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-05-2007, 01:06 PM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
welcome! I answered your tire question

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
#3 Old 06-06-2007, 04:48 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Welcome to man. Start posting some write-ups of the events your in, take some pics also, regardless of how you do. That will also help spark interest in the people who havent trakced their car and dont know much about it.