Hello - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 03-08-2007, 05:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

xmoniewrx is an unknown
Hello

I just bought a 07 WRX and it is really fun to drive. I have been reading a lot of the forums in here about modding. It looks like a wealth of information I'm glad i read here first beacuse i would have gone the wrong direction. I look foward to researching more through the sit so i can modd my car correctly. thanks for having me!

heres a couple of pics even though im sure everyone seen one stock sorry i guess im proud of it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-08-2007, 06:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
You know I like the new rims on the WRX than the old crappy stockers that mine came with...welcome aboard and glad to see you share the same interest as the rest of us....that would be to mod your car correctly..

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#3 Old 03-08-2007, 06:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

xmoniewrx is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
You know I like the new rims on the WRX than the old crappy stockers that mine came with...welcome aboard and glad to see you share the same interest as the rest of us....that would be to mod your car correctly..
Thanks yeah i like the rims too for now most stealerships give crap stock rims
#4 Old 03-08-2007, 07:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

chevarian113 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to chevarian113
You should be proud of it even stock. Its a damn good car right off the lot. Modds make it incredible. Nice lookin ride. Welcome and Thank you for being interested in doing it right. You see so many idiots out there doing things bass ackwards.... I agree though, this site is awesome for learning a thing or two and getting in some of the activities around.
#5 Old 03-08-2007, 09:47 PM
WRXtuners Member

xmoniewrx is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevarian113 View Post
You should be proud of it even stock. Its a damn good car right off the lot. Modds make it incredible. Nice lookin ride. Welcome and Thank you for being interested in doing it right. You see so many idiots out there doing things bass ackwards.... I agree though, this site is awesome for learning a thing or two and getting in some of the activities around.
thanks for the encouragement
#6 Old 03-08-2007, 10:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

xmoniewrx is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevarian113 View Post
thanks for the encouragement