Hattiesburg New Guy - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-20-2009, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Gekicker08 is an unknown
Hattiesburg New Guy

Hi all, Lookin to purchase a new car and am finally down to two that really have my attention. I've been building and modding cars for a few awesome years and am now ready to get something that I can mod, but, still drive daily and have fun in. The two cars in question are a 2005+ tacoma and a 2006+ Wrx sti. I have a few questions that I have and I know can be answered here. First off, what should I be aware of when looking at a used WRX, like problems or areas that may require attention. And I know these are an out of the box sports car with a plethora of options and modifications that will make it an intense vehicle to drive, but I'm about to graduate and hit the job search so I need it to be mild at best. What would you all recommend for this car that would make it even more of a blast to drive without dipping too deep into the bank account? My name is Dylan and I appreciate the responses and look forward to posting here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-20-2009, 12:50 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
You've come to the right place: The Used STi Buyer's Guide - IWSTI.com: Subaru WRX STI Forums

Good luck with your search and keep us posted!

John
07 WRX
post #3 of 3 Old 11-20-2009, 09:16 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Great link John. And if you want to know about modding the car heres pretty a how to guide with alot of info in it:Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC After checking those links, and you need clarification or help, please feel free to ask.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"