greating from Canada, eh! - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 03-06-2007, 03:14 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

bocaks is an unknown
greating from Canada, eh!

hi. I just picked up a 02 wrx thats been tuned profusly. and not a bad price eather for 370 horse when the bost is turned up. to be truthful I haven't even seen it yet, its still at the dealers in prince george and I'm on shift on excaliber #9 (drilling rig) near rocky mountian house,AB. till the 14th. I've been waitin for an impresa since highschool and I have my friends lined up for a suprise when I get it home. I'll have a bunch of vids to post in early april. hopefully I can get them to look as nice as the cronicals of drift. we got some nice places to drive up here. if anyone is from alberta or central bc drop me a line cus i end up everywhere out here. I can't wait to get this rollin and I'll post much more once I actually pick up the car. www.rutledgeperformance.com

its all coming together, after a year.
02 WRX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-06-2007, 03:18 AM
WRXtuners Member

DJ Sina is an unknown
I hope those prices are in Canadian dollars right? $24,000 you paid for the car, in Canadian dollars right??

WRXaAaAaAaaAaaa!!!
post #3 of 6 Old 03-06-2007, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

bocaks is an unknown
yes canadian dollars. it was cheaper than some stock ones that were in alberta. the parts list is respectable. I think the only thing left 4 me to do is breaks and some gold rims. because you can't drive a blue subaru and not have gold rims, its just wrong.lol. I coulda got a 05 STi dead stock with 9000mi. on it but after tax and stuff it was gonna be $50000 can. and although I want an STi I'm not ready to pay in blood.

02 WRX
post #4 of 6 Old 03-06-2007, 02:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

pearl_boxer is more helpful than not
Quote:
Originally Posted by bocaks View Post
if anyone is from alberta or central bc drop me a line cus i end up everywhere out here.www.rutledgeperformance.com
I'm from Edmonton. You should roll into town one day. We'll go for a rip together in the Suby's. Let me know when you are here.

Shaun
Protuned STI Limited #262
post #5 of 6 Old 03-06-2007, 03:35 PM
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by bocaks View Post
hi. I just picked up a 02 wrx thats been tuned profusly. and not a bad price eather for 370 horse when the bost is turned up. to be truthful I haven't even seen it yet, its still at the dealers in prince george[/url]
Wait You bought a car that you didn't even drive yet, that cant be good. I hope it has different gears in the transmission because 370 Horsepower (my guess is that number is not WHP) is going to eat up the stock gears.
post #6 of 6 Old 03-06-2007, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

bocaks is an unknown
like I said, its all done but the breaks. the parts list is about a page long and all installed by one shop in so. cal. the guy I bought it from imported it and has all the paperwork. I drove a few imprezas and did my home work b4 I put my money down. and I have read the trany woes threads. I know what I'm in for, but thanks for the consern. I'm sure I'll have lots to learn b4 I get through.

ps I'll be in edson by the 21 for work so I'll be near by for a couple of weeks pearl. I'll email u my digits.

02 WRX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement