First WRX...AWESOME - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-08-2012, 10:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

LL247 is an unknown
First WRX...AWESOME

First off I apologize for the lack of pics! I just got my new silver '13 WRX hatch a couple days ago and due to work I haven't even had time to get her cleaned and photo'd. You see I'm the Business Manager for a Subaru dealer and we can't keep the cars in stock, I run around in circles 60 hours a week.

Soooo, basically I started this job 2 months ago with no interest in a WRX. I have a new Ram lifted, mud tires, exhaust, light bar...I call it the Hillbilly Machine. They gave me a loaded up Outback Limited to drive as a demo when I started to really dig how Subaru puts their cars together. 2 weeks into the job a WRB WRX sedan drops on the lot...and lasts less than 24 hours. This wasn't an ordered car, no deposit on it coming in, just guy saw we had one and couldn't buy it fast enough. I ask "What's up with that WRX? I've never seen a car go so fast, are we getting more?" I was told "Nope, ordered cars only. We would sell them all day if we could get them, do some research." I then became obsessed with the car, mix that with 2 months of customers telling me everyday how much they love their Subarus and they'll never buy another car. Well I had to have one now! I traded in one of my rare and VERY loved motorcycles to make the deal happen (paying under invoice helped a little too). I was worried, I LOVED this bike...but I rode it maybe 3 times a year and didn't enjoy it with all the hours I work. My rationalization was having a functional sportscar was a better vehicle to have in it's place. Fast forward the fight with my wife, new WRX in the driveway!

Thus far she came with the SPT exhaust, just ordered some Rokblokz mud flaps after hearing half the road pinging off the sides of the car...and doing research to see what trouble I can get in with upgrades!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-09-2012, 03:32 AM
WRXtuners Member

sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
better to ask for forgiveness than permission...

Congratulations and welcome!

Matt
70 to 100 faster than you can say "whoooossshh!"
#3 Old 11-09-2012, 06:00 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Welcome.

You will buy many more after this one.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#4 Old 11-09-2012, 08:05 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Welcome! Let the modding begin: Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)