careercadaver's thread...My 01 RS - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 21 Old 10-15-2010, 03:26 AM
WRXtuners Member

blue REX 9 is an unknown
Send a message via Yahoo to blue REX 9
niiice scooby i miss my RS i always loved the way they look ... i had a 93 impreza L edition as one of my first cars . then i had this one after. i guess i just loved the front ends and the back ... eh i think that was always my favorite car . enjoy yours careercadaver they are excellent cars. there are many ways to fix them up and make them look better as well as perform awesome. have fun and here is some of my pics of my scooby it doesnt come out well here in the pics but it was a pearl blue with a white base
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 Old 10-19-2010, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

careercadaver is an unknown
^^Thanks for the suggestions and encouragement! There's a lot to know with the H4, I'm going to look into the ej255.

Last edited by careercadaver; 12-02-2010 at 03:30 PM.
post #18 of 21 Old 11-05-2010, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Installed my CNT Catback tonight, better pics asap.
post #19 of 21 Old 12-02-2010, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Quite a few updates since my last post. Picked up a Cobb CAI:

Pinted my Bakemono Fog Light Covers, Bumper Vent and sideskirts. Got a coat on my Aerogards and Rear Spats as well but they need another coat before they get installed.

Installed WRX Limited Leather Interior, but I still need to wire the heated seats and airbags. And I think I am going to swap the seat rails for my GC rails as it sits a bit high in the car and I dont get much range of motion with the seat.

Also installed Black WRX Carpet and an 04 STI ebrake handle.

And I aparently have the bug. In the last 24 hours I've picked up a low cost Apline head unit and harness, Espelir Lowering Springs, Paint for stockers, sound deadener, Tein hood dampers and Bosch wiper baldes. I guess I have my weekend planned, I still have Focal Component Speakers from my last car...and JL subs too, I might run the wiring at minimal while everythign is out.
post #20 of 21 Old 12-03-2010, 06:58 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Shane ( not sure of his screen name as I don't frequent there )on nasioc is the person to talk to about switching shtuff out. He SC'd his RS and is doing well in auto-x down here.

Nice GC BTW.

Paul
2002 WRX Sold
2007 WRX Sold
2007 STi totaled
2007 Foz XT sold
2007 MS3
post #21 of 21 Old 12-07-2010, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

^^Cool, thanks for the info. I'll search for some of his posts.

Installed Espelir Springs, they were a little lower than I thought they would be but I'm not arguing. I'm cambered out a bit in the rear but I'll get it aligned in a day or two. Tein hood dampers made it on as well.

Picked up 20% tints as well today...

Installed an Alpine Headunit Last night. IDA-X200, nothing special but it was a lot lighter (2lbs.) than the old stereo. Looking into a place to mount the ipod and iphone. Not really into the vent clip type of set-up, thinking more custom...