After Searching for the past few months, I located my 2001 Impreza RS Sedan in Aspen White. Many plans for this one but I'm still doing my research before I jump into anything.
Plans will include turbo and likely and engine/drivetrain swap. Here's where she sits now, pretty much bone stock, unmolested...
- Bakemono Mesh Fog Light Covers
- JDM Tails
- CNT Catback
- Cobb CAI
- WRX Limited Interior
- OEM 3 Piece Bugeye Front Lip
- Rear Spats (not yet installed)
- Stereo and heavy Dynamat
- Aerogueards (not yet installed)
- Rims and a Drop in Spring
- Clear Sidemarkers, Corners and Front Signal Lights
- Wheels, something with an agressive offset
- Turbo or and engine swap...time will tell.
I've really just been driving the car, I think Ive put over 1000 miles on it in just a few weeks. Enjoying the car...cant wait to mod this thang!
My previous car was an IS300 w. lots of mods, here's a few pics: