This car is amazing!!!! - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 10-23-2007, 08:04 PM
WRXtuners Member

scam13 is an unknown
Smile This car is amazing!!!!

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share this little obsession with like minded people. I have always wanted a WRX and the day finally came. This car stock is impressive. I owned a 94 Mustang GT before this little Gem. I got to tell you this car made me smile. Sorry I didn't even tell you what I got. I bought an 02' WRX. Now that that is out of the way lets get started. I thought this seemed like a good place to help in my mission to get total performance out of my 2.0L or if possible (please let me know) my 2.5L. Ready for any performance related feedback. One specific question I have is. Can any one point me into the right direction on replacing my suspension with rally "type" parts.
Thanks, scam13
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-23-2007, 08:14 PM
WRXtuners Member

Nose Nuggets is known to be trustworthy and helpful Nose Nuggets is known to be trustworthy and helpful
if your car is never going to see serious dirt (like, serious dirt) or a circuit track, dont waste your money. the stock suspension is nice enough to handle some seriously spirited driving. i would work on the balls. do all the HP mods you want untill your at 300ish WHP then start looking at internals if you have not already. i wouldent even consider suspension untill i was in the 400-500 whp area. tightly sprung cars are a crapload less comfortable on long drives, there much more susceptible to spinning out, and you cant flog em around like you can a docile factory suspended car.
#3 Old 10-24-2007, 02:03 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Welcome to the forums. As far as suspension, check out the part of the forum, there are all kinds of people running different set-ups with coilovers, springs, sways and what not. Just google WRX suspension and a whole list of online stores/products will pop up. So glad to hear you enjoy your car though.