2013 WRX Hatch - Subaru WRX Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By WRXhatch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-18-2013, 02:21 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRXhatch is an unknown
2013 WRX Hatch

Just got a 2013 WRX hatch last week. I've been shopping around for a couple of months and test drove a few. Found one with 7K on it that looks basically brand new. I was torn between the Rally Blue and Silver Ice Metallic. I found a nice blue one with with 4k on it but the silver had a sunroof and heated seats for about $500 more so that was that. I've been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks before I made the purchase. Already have the Rally Armor mudflaps installed. The Blue one had them and I decided I wanted them ahead of time. Well 3 out of 4 are on the car, I ran out of daylight this weekend and will do the other in the parking lot at work at lunch tomorrow. Ordered the kartboy short shifter and Weathertech front and cargo area floor mats. Thinking about going with the AP V3 stage 1 tune but that will be about it on the engine as I am pretty happy with the stock performance and this is my daily driver. Although I think I might be looking into anti-sway bars next.

Greg
turmic and the RIOT act like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-13-2013, 11:52 AM
WRXtuners Member

WRXhatch is an unknown
Love my Dunlop 3D winter sport tires. They seem to perform really well on dry roads and were pretty good in the 2 snow days we just had in the Philly area. Got the wheel tire package from the Tire Rack. They were on my doorstep in 2 days. I went with stock size and the cheapest wheels they had. They actually look good. I like them better than my stock wheels.
#3 Old 12-16-2013, 08:57 AM
WRXtuners Member

LevelsToThisSHH is an unknown
Welcome to the forum. Show us pictures of your beast.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
#4 Old 12-16-2013, 09:34 AM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXhatch View Post
Love my Dunlop 3D winter sport tires. They seem to perform really well on dry roads and were pretty good in the 2 snow days we just had in the Philly area. Got the wheel tire package from the Tire Rack. They were on my doorstep in 2 days. I went with stock size and the cheapest wheels they had. They actually look good. I like them better than my stock wheels.
Good choices, great way to get through the winter months!

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD