1st Subaru - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-29-2009, 08:42 PM
WRXtuners Member

jmanches is an unknown
1st Subaru

Hey Y'all! First post here and first Subaru!

Just picked up it a couple weeks ago used with 7000 miles on it. I am pumped, my car before this was a 1990 Honda Civic HB...this is quite an upgrade to say the least!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-29-2009, 09:16 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Awesome upgrade. Welcome to the club.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#3 Old 11-29-2009, 09:31 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Nice! Sounds like you found yourself a gem. Be sure to check out this website when you get a chance: Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

It's loaded with tons of useful info to get you started down the right modding path (because I know you'll want to upgrade something at some point... don't worry, we all do)

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#4 Old 11-29-2009, 09:38 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
This is the chance I have been looking for to use this; I stumbled upon this the other day. I have worked closely with thier headtuner (Tim Bailey) and have been talking to the whole shop lately about some more upgrades for my car. Just so you know you have a very potent car if you so choose to make it. Some good reading for you and others also:Surgeline Tuning: 2009 WRX Tuning Stage 1 and Stage 2

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#5 Old 11-29-2009, 09:50 PM
WRXtuners Member

jmanches is an unknown
Thanks for the info! I've been doing a lot of reading, and was actually looking for a guide to modding...I def have the bug! I'm going to try and wait until my warranty is up though. Right now, I'm thinking of the short shifter, catback, and tint. I wanted to get an intake as well, but from what I've read you have to get some sort of tune if you get an intake.

newtothegame, I actually came across that site the other day, I'm not sure what the all the technical stuff means, but I see the HP goes up a lot. Very tempting.......

Last edited by mosc; 11-30-2009 at 08:36 AM.
#6 Old 11-29-2009, 10:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

jmanches is an unknown
I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post! I Will Not Double Post!

Last edited by mosc; 11-30-2009 at 08:36 AM.
#7 Old 11-30-2009, 08:07 AM
WRXtuners Member

airplnmdls is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to airplnmdls
Hey, welcome! Nice looking car there! And I know how you feel...I got mine about 6 months ago and I still love it...before that I had a 92 Integra and before that a 90 Accord!