06 wrx tr - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-12-2008, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

camborex is an unknown
06 wrx tr

owner for 2 years. car is still stock...OK...i lied a have a wrx keychain and momo shift knob...LOL.........NEED MOD IDEAS...POWER PWER POWER
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-12-2008, 08:05 PM
WRXtuners Member

hemoglowen is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by camborex View Post
owner for 2 years. car is still stock...OK...i lied a have a wrx keychain and momo shift knob...LOL.........NEED MOD IDEAS...POWER PWER POWER
Hey thar.
for my 06 I just bought a short ram intake right off the bat. I eventually bought a turboback exhaust and very soon will be buying an AccessPORT. Hopefully Ill be able to get some suspension work done eventually, along with some new wheels. I posted this in another thread, but I don't really know what I'm trying to get my car to look like/ perform like. My friend has a nissan 240 and hes trying to get it all 180sx Type X status, but what exactly do the subaru owners look up to. Yah know what im sayin? lol
post #3 of 6 Old 07-13-2008, 01:47 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Search around on the forum. Modding has been going on for some time now on these cars. Best start is better than stock tires (for handling), then some EM, even stage 1 is better than stock mapping. A DP is te easiest bolt on for power as the stock DP is very restrictive. BTW, welcome to the forum.

As far as what subie owners aspire to be, thats all in what one particular person wants. Spec C or s204 variants are nice and subtle. Some WRX owners just shot for STI like power also. Its all up to you and how far or how much you really want to spend.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
post #4 of 6 Old 07-13-2008, 03:20 AM
WRXtuners Member

hemoglowen is an unknown
Yah, i see what youre sayin, I always have liked the Spec-C. ^_^ thanks
post #5 of 6 Old 07-13-2008, 09:18 AM
WRXtuners Member

metroscub is more helpful than not
here is my idea for ya bro:

Get a plan, as in what your goal is, like a power hungry daily driver, a track car, or autocross, or both, drag strip junky? Or do you just want subtle spirited driving changes, after those questions are answers, then build.

Matthew
Wow, it can turn well too?
post #6 of 6 Old 07-13-2008, 01:05 PM
WRXtuners Member

hemoglowen is an unknown
Well, I'd love to get into rally, BUT, Northern California has very few places to do so. Unless you want to go up into the mountains and do it yourself, which probably isn't a good idea.
It's also way to expensive to maintain a car you rally with, atleast for me on a student budget. XD
I'd really love to transform my car into a STi Spec-C Type RA-R........but, you know how that goes.