04 sti - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 06-24-2007, 10:52 PM
WRXtuners Member

0fourSTI is an unknown
04 sti

hey everyone whats up names rj i have an 04 sti if theres anyone willing to tell me everything about my car and some of the best mods. im a car tech love working on cars but dont know much about subarus. i am actually and american muscle guy that has always loved the wrx so i bought one so if u got any tips on the best mods for ## buck and ## opinion on aftermarket parts would be great. i also just got the tanrix cable so if anyone could be so kind and tell me about how it works, and where i get the information for it. thanx rj
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-25-2007, 12:12 AM
WRXtuners Member

baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to baller_v24
hey welcome to the club. good to see u cross-over to the darkside of imports good choice btw. well a popular set-up for decent price is going stage 2 with some EM and that should u get you about 40 whp. here's some info on the tantrix cable. OPENSOURCE HOW TO: Flash your ecu useing opensource software

rollin on 17's now and they're dirty
#3 Old 06-25-2007, 10:44 AM
WRXtuners Member

0fourSTI is an unknown
thanx for the info should be a big help!!! how much boost can i run with my car being stock? and the only thing i dont like about my car is to make 500hp is alot of money unlike american muscle any tips or mod ideas to safely have 500 hp with stock internals?
#4 Old 06-26-2007, 12:12 AM
WRXtuners Member

baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to baller_v24
that's beyond my knowledge. im sure it can handle it just not for a long time. people some to break the pistons on the 2.5l with some power. dum dum could answer this for u.

rollin on 17's now and they're dirty