Wanting to race - Page 4 - Subaru WRX Forum
 20Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 12:19 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
psinuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,094
psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
By 1997 I was engaged to my wife and had been driving for a number of years, so no I never had one nor had I heard of one.
Mongoose, Profile, Haro, Redline and Hutch were all the expensive bikes when I was a kid. I don't know if they even make those anymore.
We really did turn this thread into a mess....Ummmm...i'll buy the OP a burger if we meet up...lol
the RIOT act likes this.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
psinuse is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 12:35 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
06_hawk_eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 699
06_hawk_eye is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
By 1997 I was engaged to my wife and had been driving for a number of years, so no I never had one nor had I heard of one.
Mongoose, Profile, Haro, Redline and Hutch were all the expensive bikes when I was a kid. I don't know if they even make those anymore.
We really did turn this thread into a mess....Ummmm...i'll buy the OP a burger if we meet up...lol
I'm 1997 I was 4 haha riding my tricycle. Living life the way a 4 year old would. No worries


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
06_hawk_eye is offline  
post #48 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 04:00 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
turmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,371
Images: 6
turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_hawk_eye View Post
I'm 1997 I was 4 haha riding my tricycle. Living life the way a 4 year old would. No worries


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Because you're a young'n

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
turmic is offline  
post #49 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 04:11 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
06_hawk_eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 699
06_hawk_eye is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
Because you're a young'n
Young and proud haha stuck with all the old people on here


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
06_hawk_eye is offline  
post #50 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 04:31 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
06_hawk_eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 699
06_hawk_eye is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
Respect your elders <IMG SRC="http://www.toffeetalk.com/public/style_emoticons/default/shaking%20fist.png" / >
" shut up old man ima come at you like a spider monkey I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew"---great movie

I had to say it you brought it on haha


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
06_hawk_eye is offline  
post #51 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 05:26 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
psinuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,094
psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
..allow me to retort...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks7-A-7Zvak

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
psinuse is offline  
post #52 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 09:08 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
turmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,371
Images: 6
turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_hawk_eye View Post
" shut up old man ima come at you like a spider monkey I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew"---great movie

I had to say it you brought it on haha


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I couldn't get the damn IMG tag to work so I deleted it. Lol


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
turmic is offline  
post #53 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 09:20 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
06_hawk_eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 699
06_hawk_eye is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
I couldn't get the damn IMG tag to work so I deleted it. Lol


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Lol I was like wait where'd his comment go now it looks like I'm just talking to my self


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
06_hawk_eye is offline  
post #54 of 54 Old 08-11-2013, 09:27 PM
WRXtuners Member
 
turmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,371
Images: 6
turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_hawk_eye View Post
Lol I was like wait where'd his comment go now it looks like I'm just talking to my self


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Haha


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
turmic is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On