Wanting to race - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 08-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Premium Member

the RIOT act is more helpful than not
Garage
Hey it's not his fault his in a league all by himself lol...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Brandon - 13' SWP WRX Sedan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 08-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Premium Member

Nathan21 is an unknown
He is having a good day when it doesn't rain, because his nose is stuck so far in the air he would drown!! and drive off the track haha
#18 Old 08-07-2013, 04:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Most people would see him and run up and ask for a picture and autograph, I'd walk up and kick him in the d**k...That's what you get for causing my insurance rates to go up, by leading dumbass kids to think they can drive like that and then they wreck their car(that mommy and daddy bought form them) and in turn my rates go up....Might as well just be a welfare family....grrrrrr....
the RIOT act likes this.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#19 Old 08-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Premium Member

Nathan21 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
Most people would see him and run up and ask for a picture and autograph, I'd walk up and kick him in the d**k...That's what you get for causing my insurance rates to go up, by leading dumbass kids to think they can drive like that and then they wreck their car(that mommy and daddy bought form them) and in turn my rates go up....Might as well just be a welfare family....grrrrrr....
Why you always start the kid off on a POS honda civic
the RIOT act likes this.
#20 Old 08-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Premium Member

the RIOT act is more helpful than not
Garage
I certainly wouldn't ask ANY celeb for an autograph either lol! He's def not that cool...just a good driver of sorts.

And the generation of teen kids these days are clowns anyways...regardless of Ken Block. They have zero respect for anything of their own or others, feel entitled to everything in life although have earned nothing, and watch too many Fast&Furious movies which lead them to false thought of tuning/driving. A lot of people still don't even know who Ken block is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
arewmors likes this.

Brandon - 13' SWP WRX Sedan
#21 Old 08-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Premium Member

Nathan21 is an unknown
Back east we were taught what the value of a dollar was and how to earn it at a very young age, now days they just ask and they get it. Once they get out on the world and real life sets in, they fall flat on their faces. That is why most people are living with mommy and daddy in their 30s!!

I remember one day a few years back, 3 kids rear ended a buddy of mine and when I got there, they were in daddy's 68 camaro 100% restored(not any more) and I told the guy, never start your kids off with more power then how old they are, he laughed at me and told me I was stupid.
#22 Old 08-07-2013, 08:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Let me tell you about learning the value of a dollar. It was 1979-80 and the coolest bike out, at least to my friends and I, was the Haro Sport. Cost $400 and I wanted one, but my dad said there was no way in hell he was paying that much for a bike. I wasn't earning enough returning glass bottles and mowing yards so my dad tells me he'll pay me to come up and clean the machines at the shop after they close. So at 9 years old I have a job, kind of. Seemed like forever, 4 months to be exact, and I have the money to go to Clearwater Bicycle and Canoe. Go in pluck my money down and tell the man, "I want the blue Haro Sport!" Get it home and was the envy of all the kids on my block and at school. 2 weeks later I'm getting ready to head over to a friends house, walk out to the garage to find my bike had been stolen while we were home. I was angry and pissed off, parents called the cops and I never saw the bike again. I asked my dad what he was going to do about getting me a new bike, he said, "Wait til you get older son and the government takes money from you and gives you nothing in return." What did I learn from this; 1) my dad is an a$$ 2) never live beyond your means 3) and the government sucks...

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#23 Old 08-07-2013, 08:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan21 View Post
Why you always start the kid off on a POS honda civic
Because people are stupid....

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#24 Old 08-07-2013, 08:35 PM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
Ken Block <--only replace the horse with Ken Block
the RIOT act likes this.
#25 Old 08-07-2013, 08:42 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Meh, Ken Block isn't better than sliced bread in my book. The guy can't win his own event and is just a asshat to the public. He promotes hooning and douchebag type stuff. Is he even down to earth enough to meet his fans on a normal basis and sign autographs? Hell no, you do it on his terms. Other high profile drivers gladly meet their fans and would sign anything at any time. Not just at a event that most people can't even get too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
BLAZE2099 likes this.

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#26 Old 08-07-2013, 09:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
Is that a dig on Kirt's edits? With all the ninja's in there?

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#27 Old 08-07-2013, 09:54 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Justin posted before me...how would it be a dig on me?

Kirt
#28 Old 08-07-2013, 10:36 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
Sadly I have seen the movie this picture is based off of...
Gymkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like people it was stupid to...

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#29 Old 08-08-2013, 10:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

That was a legit movie?

Kirt
#30 Old 08-09-2013, 12:08 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Was referring to your edits.... not just this one...

It was a joke.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa ahem....

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3