Subaru WRX Forum banner

2009 olympus rally pictures and videos

8K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Bboy LiMiT 
#1 ·
Post up all your pictures and videos.
I will post up the videos that i took on my phone, and after i sort through the 250 pictures my wife took i will post them as well.
Josh took some HD video that will look a ton better than my phone camera.

#2 ·
my pictures

Attachments

#3 ·
more pics

Attachments

#4 ·
some more

Attachments

#8 ·
no. we had to be at the spectator area before 8:45 in the morning, and i was running late but managed to get us there at 8:35, so we had no time before the race. and i had to head back to seattle after the first 2 stages, so i didnt get to see the end.
i met pastrana last year, was a cool guy, he let me sit in the car and check shit out.

#10 ·
Mike too bad you had to leave, I met Travis, shoook his hand, got his autograph. Im still working on downloading pics and vidoe. I even got hit by a rock from Pastrana, told him and he aopologized to me, LMAO. Was the best experience to date for me and cars. I will miss this chance. If anyone ever gets it get to one and ENJOY it.

#11 ·
Some of my pics

Some of the pics my girlfriend took with our crappy camera. The pics of Pastranas car, before my arm is him "thorwing" rocks, and the aftermath it caused to my arm, lol.

Attachments

#12 ·
Some more pics

More pics as Im waiting for my videos to download. Let me know if you guys get tired of them, lol.

Attachments

#13 ·
Even more pics.

Attachments

#15 ·
Rally pics and some other cars and pics from the day.

Attachments

#16 ·
That last one is my stupid a$$ standind beside Travis, as he was apologizing for hitting me with a rock, lol.

Attachments

#19 ·
I uploaded like 44 clips on youtube. They are only like 9 to 15 seconds long. Im trying to find something that I can put them all together. I will try and put some up tonite since Im at work right now. Or just look under the username: newtothegame1 on youtube.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.