Subaru WRX Forum banner

track tonight

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  stileguy 
#1 ·
well went to the track tonight. i ran a 13.93 with 2.010 60-foot, and a 97.3 trap. with stage 2 stock wheels. i really need better wheels/tires. i only got one run in because the outlaw class kept hitting the walls. but at least i go one run in.

#4 ·
Actually, it's just nice to see someone actually going out to the track - we've had too many people in here posting street racing stories. We're trying to put an end to those discussions on our site. Thanks for sharing a "track" experience with us all. Hopefully others will follow your lead. I know there are more WRXers out there going to the track, it would be nice to see them help us in this effort by sharing their Track stories. This forum is called "Track Talk".

Send me an email with your shipping address, t-shirt size, and t-shirt design preference - we'd like to send you out a t-shirt.
http://www.cafeshops.com/wrxtuners

#5 ·
would any of you guys like to sponsor me so i can come racing with you, ill need $2600AU for a return airfair for me but i think my car freight might cost a little more, ill bring enough 98 octane fuel for everyone and ill also need somewhere to sleep for the night, i would like to race somewhere with altitude close to sea level with temps between 10-15 degrees celsius, then we can post heaps of track threads about how we almost ran 11s and drank heaps of rum afterwards and got real sick the next day and hooked up with heaps of hot women. (probably ugly ones but who can tell after 20 rum cans):cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.