Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ran my wagon tonight...what do you think?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  TKOPerf 
#1 ·
Well I finally ran my wagon tonight....mods are: Godspeed DP,HKS exhaust,Aem Shorty intake,Profec B set at 16lbs

RT; .861 .640
60' 1.906 1.914
1/8 6.822 9.255
1/4 13.857 13.922
MPH 97.84 98.31

What do you guys think? These were my BEST two times...I am pretty satisfied considering I ran in FULL trim with my 18inch rims...I am going to install my GodSpeed UPpipe and get my Cobb Ecu Stage 2 Reflash so hopefully I am looking at 13.5ish...thats good enough for me....

#2 ·
Don't be surpriced if you don't increase your time very much after the uppipe and reflash. Your already running 16psi so your hp will not increase much. You've just have better reliable smoother power. The uppipe is only worth about 5whp which won't knock off that much time either.

Anyway those are nice numbers, except the 6.822 1/8 mile time seems a little off.:confused:

#3 ·
I'm betting that first 1/8 time should be 9.822, but that's still a little slow.

I have yet to run a 1/4 (closest one is 2+ hours away), but I run a 1/8 frequently. With a MBC (set at 15psi), uppipe, and turbo back I ran a 8.89 in the 1/8. Last weekend, I was having UTEC problems (only 13.2 psi of boost) and ran a 9.17. But I'd say those numbers are pretty good, and in line with most of the other posts I've seen.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.