Subaru WRX Forum banner

Integra Battle

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  WRXtreme 
#1 ·
I was on the freeway about a week ago at 11pm doing about 80. I passed an integra w/ rims, carbon hood, etc.. I saw him start coming along side me, I dropped a gear and floored it. He stayed at my back dumper, but did not pass. The last time I looked, I had just past the 140 mark, we were heading downhill and floored for about twenty more seconds, I am not sure what exactly my top speed was ( 150- 155). How the hell did that guy keep up?

Someone said nos, but I am not sure about that. After that high speed run he and I were on the freeway for about ten more miles and every now and then we would run the up to about 100-110, but I could never pull away hard on him.

What do you guys think?

#5 ·
B18C, headers-back exhaust, cold air intake, stage 3 clutch, and a great tune. The high end power is great so from a roll, they'll keep up with us and even take us if we are pretty much stock. But on the line, they might as well get out and walk. A WRX will eat them up every time. My brother has one, and it's no joke. So don't feel too bad.

#6 ·
speakin of integra and you're situation with not being able to pull away, i actually had one of those encounters with a civic hatchback... seemed real damn ricey and the exhaust note was annoying as any other civic out there, but gettin onto the highway from a ramp, i guess he did the same thing, floor his car into the highway, and a damned thing happened, i couldnt pull on his monkey ass and we were goin about the same speed.... it was quite mind boggling

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.