Subaru WRX Forum banner

Better than last time

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  9d2TSi 
#1 ·
Ok, time for another one. Went to Midnight Madness again last friday. I'm waiting in line and it's so many people there that I didn't know when I was going to race. But also, I was in the back of the line so I thought I was going to end up running by myself, but then I noticed this guy in a old Altima, grillin me hard like I stole something from him. I go about my business ignoring him, and I notice the guy that was on Pinks a few days earlier with the blue mustang coming up the staging lane, so I talked to him for a while. Cool dude man. And we both noticed that this guy was still staring at me. Anyway, we shook hands, he told me to holla at him later, and I got ready to ride. I get up, to the line, and who would you think is next to me. Yep, that damn guy in the Altima. We take off, and boy did I feel the lag on this car. I jump a car length ahead of him immediately, but then it slowed a little. About a second later, that turbo spooled and it was over. I left him something awful. I ran a 15 and some change @ like 88mph. Not the best but hey, it's my second time on the track. Can only get better. I picked up my timesheet, and parked, and after that this guy was nowhere to be seen. I guess he got over whatever problem he had with me in 15secs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.