Subaru WRX Forum banner

Anyone in MI, OH, IN (Going to Milan Dragstrip)

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Narrus 
#1 ·
Hey everyone in the Michigan, Ohio, or Indiana area, I'm going to Milan Dragstrip with some buddies this friday for test and tune night. Milan is off of Route 23 southwest of Detroit, about 20 minutes from the OH/MI border. If anyone is interested in going, let me know. We can meet up or something.

Tim

p.s. can't wait to see what the beast can run :D

#2 ·
Michigan here, but i dont think i can make it friday night.
Would love to see you run and have a go myself, but, just bought a house, got to spend time moving shit and painting etc.
Any idea how far away Milan is from Grand Rapids Mi?
The Berlin Raceway is about 5 miles from here but i dont think there is a strip just an oval.
There is a strip at Kalamazoo i believe, but i cant remember the name of it.
A few miles north of where i live is a 1/8 strip where i ran my wifes Olds Aurora, not bad, stock car at 9.26 lol. And there is a sand dragstrip round here to at Mears/Silver Lake.

#4 ·
Yep, Grand Rapids is a ways away from Milan. You are basically going from mile marker 30-60 (depending on where in GR you live) to mile marker 148 then a good ways south of AA. Driven from Brighton to Muskegeon a few times and it sucks. Anyway, currently living in Flint here. Too bad I missed this since I was in Brighton this weekend. Woulda come out meet up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.