Subaru WRX Forum banner

12's baby

12K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  mosc 
#1 ·
Finally. Got a perfect night to go to the track. Launch control and flat foot shifting map uploaded, 50 degrees...ready to go...best run so far with this car was a 13.2 ...below is what I ran tonight....oh and I also compared the "Pocket Dyno" Application for the iphone to the track times.

1st run-- 60' @ 1.686, 1/8 8.243 @ 84.031 MPH, 1/4 @ 12.894 @ 108 MPH

2nd run also used iphone to see how accurate it is..

---track time 2nd run--60' 1.698, 1/8 mile 8.154 @ 84.590mph, 1/4 12.796 @ 109.674 mph

---iphone-- Max accel--1.03 g's, 60' 1.89, 1/8 mile 8.10's @ 89.37, 1/4 12.59 @ 111.17mph

I'm super stoked to hit 12.7, right where I wanted to be with stage 2!!! Heres a link to the timeslips.

raceslips.jpg picture by zmanoside - Photobucket

Launch control = 1.6 sec 60' times!Thumbs Up Love it. Car runs fine, no problems at all.:p

See less See more
#3 ·
those are damn good times. how in the world are you pulling off a 1.6 60ft? are you launching at redline? I need to some of that launch control goodness.

im going stage 2 next month, you're making me anxious. what are the mods? how much boost are you running on your tune?

#4 ·
Just TBE and SPT intake w/ cobbs LC stage 2 map 93 octane. No protune. I'm hitting 1.2 bar which is about 17.5 psi. LC is set at 5500 rpm and is perfect. Just a millisecond of wheel spin and SEE YA!!! Flat foot shifting rpm is set at 5800 rpm and is soooo smooth.

#11 ·
pretty good times man, those are good 60ft times my best was a 1.59 with my EJ20 and stock turbo i was pushing a little hard one would say haha, just wait till you get your car protuned it will be even better!Thumbs Up!Thumbs Up

#14 ·
i just threw in a stock tranny for now can't afford ppg or dog box right now, maybe later.I am thinking of getting the AP but mostly for the launch control, is there any other way i can get this hook up to my car?
I am currently running my stock ecu reflashed with ingenuity.just trying to save $650.00 buying AP.

#19 ·
jed344 you are saying AP dont have a launch control map for 04 wrx? could anyone confirm this for me since this will make my decision alot easier.I was only thinking abt the AP for the launch control and if they dont have the LC for my car then i will keep my open source which i find works really well.
thanks.

#23 ·
i find it strange that my tuner guys said that they the AP version 2 has the LC for my car, i guess they were just trying to sell me the Cobb.anyways thanks for your help i will stick to my open source and do without the LC its not good for my stock tranny anyway.
thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.