Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   Canada WRX Club (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f106/)
-   -   ANYONE from Canada (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f106/anyone-canada-11193/)

03whiteWRX 03-13-2006 12:49 AM

ANYONE from Canada

i figured that i gonna post something here ### Im sure there is few ppl from canada on this board. Just got my Wrx like 2 weeks!Thumbs Up and im from edmonton :D hopefully someone is going to post on canadian forum so we can start something here!Laugh!

bigbadbuddha 03-17-2006 04:48 AM

Welcome to the family. I'm from Ottawa. Nice that you have a Subaru performace shop there. We're a little far away but what the hey. Got some subie friends in Winnipeg.
I come through there alot for work.

ManicsWrX 03-17-2006 12:15 PM

**crickets crickets **lol just kidding

PM canadiansub

Hes from Canada and seems to be a cool guy, he hasnt been on lately so might want to drop him email as well.

GullyWogg 04-25-2006 09:19 AM

Hey guys! Here's another Canadian here! Just bought my WRX 1 week ago! I live north of Montréal, lived in Calgary for a while and still have many friends to visit there; maybe I could drive north to Edmonton one of these days!
Cheers!

seamlesslinc 05-04-2006 03:52 AM

another one from canada here! Representing Calgary!

Sean 05-12-2006 12:28 PM

yea man i just got my wrx like 5 days ago, from toronto!

bigbadbuddha 05-12-2006 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=seamlesslinc]another one from canada here! Representing Calgary![/QUOTE]
At least someone is COUGH COUGH>>> What happened to the flames.....JK

Speed_dreams 07-27-2006 09:44 PM

Hey guys, Im from Calgary to , Born and raised here. I haven't accutally bought my WRX yet but i just need to get rid of my Nissan and then i can get one. IM thinkign either an 02-03 becuase they are less expensive , but i just took an 04 out for a drive today and man do i think im in love.

anyways how to learn lots from this forum i cam from a Toyota , to a Honda , to my nissan and soon a WRX

Drew

DaveRWRX 08-10-2006 04:03 PM

hey guys, this is my first post here and thought I'd post it in this forum seeing as I'm from Canada, Oshawa Ontario to be more specific. quite the range, maybe hookup with some guys around the Toronto area. let me know

jhuzil 08-14-2006 10:09 PM

Hey fellow canucks. I'm in Edmonton 2. I just did my snorkotemy yesterday. I just got some perrin rear end links on Ebay for my 04 WRX. Is it a difficult ordeal? I'm considering forgetting my 24K dealership tire rotation, brake cleaning and oil change for $300 and takin on the car myself. I wanna do upipe exhaust, brakes etc. There are hardly any WRXs around here. You guys have advise about anything?...

pearl_boxer 08-23-2006 11:32 AM

I'm new to the WRX scene myself. I just bought an 06 WRX about 1 month ago. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. 03whiteWRX and jhuzil we should get together sometime. I'm from the south end of town.

Glad some people close by are on here.

!Thumbs Up

BWReX 09-01-2006 03:42 PM

Another Edmontonian here!

There is a pretty strong subie community here even though there aren't that many on the streets. We get together a few times each year for meets and a lot of the guys autocross and rally. Unfortunately, they mostly hang out on NASIOC. I much prefer this site much more.

End links are pretty easy, you should be able to do it yourself. Just don't rely on the Perrin instructions - generally they are useless. Try this

[url]http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3632&highlight=install+endlinks[/url]

Anyway, welcome to the fun of Subaru!!!

subaruby 10-11-2006 03:07 PM

Calgary sti here
i've had my sti for maybe a month, but if you see a blacked out dropped sti probably me,i never see a lot of done up wrxs in this neck of the woods, nice to know there are more out there
-mike

garfunkle187 10-11-2006 05:01 PM

Hey, Saskatoon, SK here.

Just bought an 05 STi about 10 days ago. I work around Edmonton lots so hope to see some of your rides around.

Also, anyone know any good suppliers in Canada so i don't have to pay international shipping/customs etc?

pearl_boxer 10-11-2006 11:08 PM

[QUOTE=garfunkle187]Hey, Saskatoon, SK here.

Just bought an 05 STi about 10 days ago. I work around Edmonton lots so hope to see some of your rides around.

Also, anyone know any good suppliers in Canada so i don't have to pay international shipping/customs etc?[/QUOTE]

Well I'm from Edmonton, and I go to Subracing. They are a new tuning shop in Edmonton with a Mustang AWD dyno!! They get COBB, TurboXS, APS, etc, etc. Just go to there website and look around. If you phone them talk to Blaine. He's the guy to hook you up for parts. Good prices on Cobb stuff right now too.

Glad to see we are building the Canadian Suby community.

Hope to see some of you around. I'm in the Southend of Edmonton, and I drive an 06 black WRX with tinted windows.

!Thumbs Up