NASA in N.M. Sandia Oct 20-21 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 09-01-2007, 01:47 PM

wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to
NASA in N.M. Sandia Oct 20-21

NASA Rocky Mountain Region is holding a race/HPDE weekend at Sandia Raceway, just outside of Albuquerque N.M., Oct. 20-21. We need to get more interest and a sufficient number of entries or the weekend could get scrubbed. If you are interested please go to http://www.nasarockymountain.com/nas...ead.php?t=1225 and express your interest in participating.

My angle on this ? I recently purchased an '87 Porsche 924s to race spec944 in. I have been running my WRX wagon in the TT program and it's time to go racing !! This event will be my first opportunity to get the new car on track. I also need to let you, that don't already know, what great fun HPDE and the entire NASA driving experience is. Please help make this event fly. Thanks