Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
- Northwest WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f104/)
- - SOIC September Breakfast Run! (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f104/soic-september-breakfast-run-26911/)
SOIC September Breakfast Run!
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]SOIC September McKee Covered Bridge Breakfast Run, Sunday September 27th, 2009[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE="3"]Join us on Sunday September 27th for a early morning run through the
'Applegate Valley' for some rural scenery and twisty roads!
When you sign up for the drive, I will give you the meeting place and time via e-mail. It is mandatory to join us at the meeting location and to attend the 'Driver's Meeting' before the drive. I will be handing out route notes for each driver at that time.
Hope to see you there!
RSVP me ASAP: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
Or, you can text me @ 541-840-8378
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][B]The SOIC 'Applegate Breakfast Run' ~ September 27th ~ Sign In:[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
1) Michael ~ (NW OBS @ RS25) ~ 2005 OBS ~ Medford, OR.
2) Jeff ~ (TVA @ NASIOC) ~ 1993 Silvia ~ Medford, OR
3) Raja ~ 2002 WRX Sedan ~ Ashland, OR
4) Analisa & Matt ~ 2008 WRX Sedan ~ Medford, OR
5) Jack ~ 2004 WRX Sedan ~ Medford, OR
6) Aaron ~ 2005 STI ~ Ashland, OR
7) Noah ~ (cobbevox @ NASIOC) ~ 2008 EVO X ~ Medford, OR
8) Dan ~ 2005 STI ~ Talent, OR
9) Bo ~ (LPPTundWRX @ ClubWRX) ~ 2005 STI ~ Medford, OR
10) Jason ~ 2009 EVO X ~ Medford, OR
11) Nate ~ 2003 WRX Sedan ~ Medford, OR
12) Justin ~ (DrumminAnimal73 @ ClubWRX) ~ 2007 WRX TR Sedan ~ Medford, OR
13) Brandt ~ 2003 WRX Sedan ~ Medford, OR
14) Kelli ~ 2003 EVO VIII ~ Medford, OR
Bump It Up!
Coming Up Soon In September!
Bumpity ~ Bump.
'Greensprings 2009' Is Over ~ Who's On Board For Breakfast?
OK boys and girls, time to start signing on for our September drive! !Thumbs Up
!Thumbs UpFor those of you who may be facing a long drive (NorCal & Portland) we will have rooms (and floor space available) for all who show up. I was able to have everyone stay with me @ 'Casa Miguel's' last run (and far too much beer was consumed on Saturday night on my deck!).
I can accommodate 2 couples and two singles or 4 singles... 1st to sign in get the best rooms! If I fill up, we have other members who can lend a place to crash!
Meeting Place Map & Time Has Been Sent!
If your name is on this driver's list and you didn't receive the map to the meeting place and the time via e-mail, give me a PM and we will make sure you get it!
18 days left...
10 more days ~ Bump it and join us! I still have PLENTY of room left for any 'out of towners'!
5 Day Countdown!
Looks like we are holding @ 15 cars... :D
We Run Tomorrow!
I will post up pictures sometime Monday of our drive, will be visiting several historic 'Oregon Covered Bridges' along the way!
Why Do People 'Sign Up' For A Drive They Have No Intention To Run?
This drive had more flakes then a bowel of raisin bran! Almost 1/2 of those who said they were coming did not show. We did not miss them...
We had a good tight group who got to run at the 'crack of dawn' without a single car to deal with (OK, the last mile before breakfast we had a mini-van in front of us going to the same place for breakfast).
I will also say, I had the best honest breakfast I have had in Oregon in the 5 years I have been here ~ I have found a breakfast 'home' and I will be back many times for dawn breakfast in the Applegate! Great find!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8pl1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.