Subaru WRX Forum banner

Portland/Vancouver Area

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
Just had a few questions. Pretty new to this.
Who is from this this area? Are there and Clubs/Drive or any organized activities?
I would like to get a downpipe amongst other things. Was wondering where any one goes for tuning? any favorites and such. probally have more questions but i will leave it at that yay!
thanks

#3 ·
Rallitek 100%. They are right off airport way. NE ainsworth circle. Sean is the owner, he does the tunes himself. They are the best mechanics I've ever dealt with. They spent hours and hours diagnosing problems with my car, and tearing stuff apart. They charged me less than 200 dollars over the course of about 5 visits. They've been featured in multiple magazines, and they specialize in Subaru's. AMAZING service. Trust me on this, go to RALLITEK.

And I would be up for some meets or drives in the near future. I didn't know anyone else from my area was on these forums.

Subaru Performance Parts Impreza WRX STi Legacy Forester by RalliTEK 888-773-1212

#4 ·
I also had another question. My friend and I recently just put in a Perrin adjustable short shifter. I feel that it has made little to no change. sad face. just wondering if anyone has had one and seemed the same thing. Maybe something needs to be adjustable differently. I do not know. thanks

ps - that friend that put in the short shifter just recently bought a wrx in the couve as well. he was the one that was suppose to post this post but i was logged it. hahah whoops. So if we start up some meets or what not we have at +2 sign up for sure.

#5 ·
Did you just put in a shifter? If you put in bushings its a drastic change, at least my Cobb SS and combo of Cobb and kartboy bushings was an awesome upgrade for shifter feel. Im in the Vancouver area once and awhile. My girl lives in Battle Ground. I love meeting new people, especially subie owners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.