So...I must admit my guilt - Page 6 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 174 Old 09-20-2011, 12:12 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Pretty. Awesome.

John
07 WRX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 174 Old 09-20-2011, 06:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Just wondering why they didn't order the gasket set from the start.... It wasn't a "suprise" they needed them... Looks nice Kirt.

Paul
2002 WRX Sold
2007 WRX Sold
2007 STi totaled
2007 Foz XT sold
2007 MS3
post #78 of 174 Old 09-20-2011, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
Just wondering why they didn't order the gasket set from the start.... It wasn't a "suprise" they needed them... Looks nice Kirt.
My tuner thought they had a master gasket set laying around. Then they ordered one that should've been there on time through the dealership. But, of course the dealership dropped the ball.

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
post #79 of 174 Old 09-24-2011, 08:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to basco Send a message via MSN to basco
I wish it clicked when you texted me Kirt but I have a gasket kit in my garage...shame on me for not remembering

FP GT35R MoTeC M800 AndrewTech PPG'd Wagon - 513AWHP
06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
post #80 of 174 Old 09-24-2011, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Its ok...the engine should be together by now or beginning of this upcoming week.

Kirt
post #81 of 174 Old 09-24-2011, 10:05 PM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
If not lmk and I'll send your way

06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
post #82 of 174 Old 09-25-2011, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Can do...is yours a master gasket set?

Kirt
post #83 of 174 Old 09-25-2011, 07:09 PM
WRXtuners Member

pretty sure, didn't really look too hard when I was sorting the box yesterday but I remember buying a master kit for spares

06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
post #84 of 174 Old 09-25-2011, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Gotcha...I'll make sure they have it tomorrow. If not I'll get a hold of you.

Kirt
post #85 of 174 Old 09-26-2011, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

They have the engine all together....just waiting on Blouch to finish the new turbo. Chad is expecting it on thursday. He said it depends because sometimes Mike doesn't get on the new stuff as fast. Seeing as how my compressor wheel is a new wheel that Blouch wants to market. Pics of my engine and turbo might be up on Blouch's website sometime in the future. Along with a dyno...because they want some results and pictures to back it up. Also, when I go back to get my custom FMIC built CBRD will more than likely send the specs to Blouch who will market the FMIC with the same cores that CBRD uses. Chad says that Brent could do it all, but Blouch can get it done in less time and less money spent to make each FMIC kit.

Kirt
post #86 of 174 Old 09-26-2011, 05:04 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
They have the engine all together....just waiting on Blouch to finish the new turbo. Chad is expecting it on thursday. He said it depends because sometimes Mike doesn't get on the new stuff as fast. Seeing as how my compressor wheel is a new wheel that Blouch wants to market. Pics of my engine and turbo might be up on Blouch's website sometime in the future. Along with a dyno...because they want some results and pictures to back it up. Also, when I go back to get my custom FMIC built CBRD will more than likely send the specs to Blouch who will market the FMIC with the same cores that CBRD uses. Chad says that Brent could do it all, but Blouch can get it done in less time and less money spent to make each FMIC kit.
Glad to hear this. So do they have an ETA on when your car will be done?

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
post #87 of 174 Old 09-26-2011, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

It should be next week if they get the turbo on Thursday...they started throwing a white EVO back together because he wasn't waiting on the turbo. So, still trying to practice patience.

Kirt
post #88 of 174 Old 09-26-2011, 07:12 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
It should be next week if they get the turbo on Thursday...they started throwing a white EVO back together because he wasn't waiting on the turbo. So, still trying to practice patience.
Very cool to hear.
On a side note: Since everyone else has been waiting for stuff. I was just looking at my order for the case bolts for my new build...I ordered them on the 18th and they won't be here til the 29th

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
post #89 of 174 Old 09-26-2011, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Why so long?

Kirt
post #90 of 174 Old 09-26-2011, 07:24 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Why so long?
That's what she said...:rimshot:
I have no idea. I ordered them from a place that I usually order from and they ship it out next day and I get it within 3 days or so. I have bought a bunch of stuff from them lately to.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...