High RPMs - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 09-11-2007, 11:45 AM
WRXtuners Member

metroscub is more helpful than not
bambo, the kid is actually a very respected member of this community that still gives a lot of great insight to our passion. He once had a pretty nice 02(dub the signature in ALL of his posts). He went to the evo side of the fence for reasons listed under personal preference. and the EVO is a great car, everyone must respect the quality engineering put into both machines, but that is a thread that has been beat to DEATH hundreds of times over.

but don't get me wrond kidid, I still hate your car....lol

Matthew
Wow, it can turn well too?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 09-11-2007, 12:13 PM
WRXtuners Member

BAMBO is an unknown
HAHAHA I most definatly respect the EVO .... in fact I feel that any car that could compare to a WRX or one better an STI should definatly get its props as not many cars can. BUT at the sametime .... he should know better than to mention any dirty words like EVO around subaru guys lol
#18 Old 09-11-2007, 01:22 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Rock on with your bad self Kid, just hope I never run into any of you or the Evo crew, I know they would destroy my WRX.
#19 Old 09-11-2007, 09:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRXKidid775 is more helpful than not
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBO View Post
HAHAHA I most definatly respect the EVO .... in fact I feel that any car that could compare to a WRX or one better an STI should definatly get its props as not many cars can. BUT at the sametime .... he should know better than to mention any dirty words like EVO around subaru guys lol
i know where your coming from. like they said i owned an 02 for a while and learned a shitload about them.

he was asking about high revs and i answered him

btw i actually chill with subaru guys more than evo guys.

Robby
02 rex is gone.
I defected to an evo :)
Evo is gone :(
Now I got nothing.
#20 Old 09-11-2007, 09:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Rock on with your bad self Kid, just hope I never run into any of you or the Evo crew, I know they would destroy my WRX.
are you kidding youd probably just beat me up with some crazy army karate moves and blow my car up with some artillery

be safe over there man!!!!

Robby
02 rex is gone.
Now I got nothing.
#21 Old 09-11-2007, 09:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroscub View Post
bambo, the kid is actually a very respected member of this community that still gives a lot of great insight to our passion. He once had a pretty nice 02(dub the signature in ALL of his posts). He went to the evo side of the fence for reasons listed under personal preference. and the EVO is a great car, everyone must respect the quality engineering put into both machines, but that is a thread that has been beat to DEATH hundreds of times over.

but don't get me wrond kidid, I still hate your car....lol
thanks for the backup man!

Robby
02 rex is gone.
Now I got nothing.
#22 Old 09-12-2007, 02:27 AM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXKidid775 View Post
are you kidding youd probably just beat me up with some crazy army karate moves and blow my car up with some artillery

be safe over there man!!!!
Thats a good one man. I do know a good bit of hand ot hand combat, but dont care to use it considering im in aviation. But I do also carry a 40mm grenade launcher attached to my M-16A2 with some HE (high explosives rounds), I dont think many cars would take likely to that. But thanks for the thoughts.
#23 Old 05-28-2008, 02:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

SuBeast is on thin ice
Garage
Send a message via AIM to SuBeast
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Thats a good one man. I do know a good bit of hand ot hand combat, but dont care to use it considering im in aviation. But I do also carry a 40mm grenade launcher attached to my M-16A2 with some HE (high explosives rounds), I dont think many cars would take likely to that. But thanks for the thoughts.
A little side note, but is the M16A2 the one that go's automatic? or is it just the semi and i think they have a 3-shot burst... the A3 is the automatic one i think... I always envy the M203 grenade launcher It might just do a LITTLE damage to a car. Just a little.

FAST
RELIABLE
CHEAP
Pick 2
2006 STi
1990 Civic time-attack project
1990 Toyota Hilux - daily
#24 Old 05-28-2008, 02:28 PM

The M16A1 had an automatic feature, but becuase of that feature and the government thnking that they wasted too much ammo in previous wars, the A2 came out, it has safe, semi, and burst (3 round). I have had the M203 for over 3 yrs now, its just a bulky paperweight most of the time, but its fun to shoot when I get the chance. I believe that certain M4s have a fully automatic feature but I dont know as I dont have any experience with them.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#25 Old 05-28-2008, 02:32 PM
WRXtuners Member

SuBeast is on thin ice
Garage
Nice, i thought all M4s are automatic, the only exception is the AR-15, which is the M4 body, but only semi-auto unfortunately. Me and my brother are airsoft fanatics, we have a buttload of airsoft guns, and i mean a buttload. Sometimes they use airsoft guns for you're guys' training, because they weigh the same as a real gun, but shoot little plastic BBs

FAST
RELIABLE
CHEAP
Pick 2
2006 STi
#26 Old 05-28-2008, 02:36 PM

Like I said I dont know much about them because Im in aviation and we dont have them. I just know that I have seen some of them with only semi and burst on them when I was in a leadership class. As far as using them for training Im sure that the infantry does, we just use MILES gear and blanks (kind of like laser tag with real weapons).

Joshua
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#27 Old 05-28-2008, 03:59 PM
WRXtuners Member

SuBeast is on thin ice
Garage
Oh ok, i don't really know much about the military and how it works, thought basically everyone knew a lot about weapons lol... My cousins' boyfriend was/is in the Marines and was in Iraq for i think two years. He had a M249 Saw... I dont know if you know waht that is, it's a huge-a$$ machine gun Anyways, not to get the thread way off topic, just wanted to know.

FAST
RELIABLE
CHEAP
Pick 2
2006 STi
#28 Old 05-29-2008, 12:45 AM

I know what I need to know about my weapon and qualifying as an expert when I shot it. I know what the SAW is also, my friend has one, but I also had a firend that carried a 240B around also, it shots 7.62 instead of 5.56 ammo. Plus I work on helicopters that have .50Cal and rockets also. We each have a specialty, I just like hitting things with a hammer mostly, lol.

Joshua
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#29 Old 08-19-2008, 07:47 PM
WRXtuners Member

raiderx7 is an unknown
Im in the airforce and have been to iraq many times. The last time i did convoys and we all got M4's. They are not full auto. Same as the M16A2 Safe/Semi/Burst. the big diff between the M4 and M16 are barrell length and but stock. the saw is a great machine gun but you cant really call it a big machine gun. Like posted the M2 (mod duce as we call it) is the 50 cal machine gun. You put that ontop of a HMMWV and see it rock back and forth when its fired. THats a big machine gun!
#30 Old 08-19-2008, 08:07 PM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
we've gotten way off topic here. no on topic posts for almost a year!

locked.

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
Closed Thread