Subaru WRX Forum banner

Aussies that have been to MRT

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mello 
#1 · (Edited)
MRT service reviews? and thoughts on a kit

hey just wondering if there is any1 out there (in Australia preferrably) that has had their car modded and retuned ECU by the MRT crew, at their homebase in Sydney, down in Melbourne or across in Adelaide???
I planning on taking my MY06 WRX to the MRT crew but am after some feedback on service and results, particulary from MRT's melbourne agents.
I have heard great things about services in Sydney, but Sydney is a long drive.

anyways hope some1 can help out.

take it easy every1! !Thumbs Up

#3 ·
thanks Buddha, even if i dont get a reply ill post up ### kit i am prepared to get, and ### it is offering and hopefully get sum thoughts on it. for these mods MRT are claimin a min. increase in power of 35kw (46hp) atw for the 2006 WRX

"~ Upgrade to full 3” exhaust system from the turbo back, including high flow catalytic converter and specially designed housing with splitter utilized in the dump pipe off the back of the turbine housing for improved response and minimal lag. A centre resonator can also be fitted (slight additional cost over base kit price) for clients wishing to keep the exhaust note as quiet as possible.
~ Further extensive dyno testing and tuning with the factory ECU recalibrated with a more
aggressive level of tune, ideal for taking advantage of the additional air flow and improvements in efficiency made possible with the full exhaust system in place. This included further changes to the fuel, ignition timing, active cam control settings and boost control, with peak target boost now set to 14.5 PSi."

let us know ### you think...

cheers

mello

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.