Subaru WRX Forum banner

New! from TN

4K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  boo-key 
#1 ·
This part of the the forum doesnt seem very active, but oh well. Im new to the forums. Coming out of Knoxville Tennessee. Figured i would say hello. !Thumbs Up

#7 ·
Hey guys I am a regular on nasioc and am on here form time to time. I have coordinated a meet on Oct 25th at 4pm at the Calhouns on Kingston Pike near Pelissippi. We already have a number of confirmed people coming and are looking to get a group of subie together for regular meets.

PM me if you are interested in coming and I will updated my post as updates are available

Thanks
Chris

#14 ·
Had a good time at the meet tonight and met some cool people. Hopefully ill be able to make more of them. Nice to see there are some people around here that actually know what they are doing with these cars and can mod tastefully !Thumbs Up

#11 ·
Hey Brian thanks for joining! I am on a much needed vacation from work so I will finally be coming out Wednesday. Cant wait to meet you guys. Chris is really the only one I know. These guys are pic whores so upload some when you get the chance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.