Subaru WRX Forum banner

Meets

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Draco 
#1 ·
Hey does anyone meet in or near WNC? Or have cruises?

#2 ·
hey man, i see that you are in Asheville, NC. I have a few WRX friends around the Boone/Wilkes area that would love to get together and cruise and stuff. Actually me and a friend are looking to start a friendly race club that gets together and does drag strip runs and autocross as well as just chillin. Both of us are longtime Subaru guys and my friend is on his 3rd 'Roo since 2005. 2005 STI....2006 WRX....back 2 2007 STI...dude cant make his mind up...lol....hit me up if your interested. Also...Patrick @ Boxer4Racing knows his
stuff...if u need some tech tips or just someone to guide u in the right direction...give him a call

!Thumbs Up

#3 ·
I would visit wncrides.com it is an enthusiast forum specific to western NC, lots of great guys and several Subies. They do meets and Auto X. We are having a meet at our shop in Cornelius, about 10 miles N of Charlotte if you are into a little drive on the 17th from 9am-2pm.

Address is 18605 Northline Drive, Cornelius, NC 28031

We will also have open dyno time. PM me if you are interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.