Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ft. Walton/Pensacola/Destin WRX Clubs?

16K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  Ramii2005 
#1 ·
anyone know of any WRX clubs around the Ft. Walton/Pensacola/Destin area?

#6 ·
Like what are you looing for really? i dont know of many good shops around here, but i have been told that if your looking for like an ecu reflash, RPM performance is where to go, its in Ft Walton beach, off of racetrack road. there is this Guy Chuck "Lurch" who really knows his shit.

#7 ·
Well, was looking for a shop that has done this kind of work before... all wheel drive dyno.. expierence with cobb accessport a plus, full ecm fuel/boost remap. Looking to install a front mount intercooler, garret turbo (probably a GT11), injectors, fuel pump. My end goal is 450hp to the wheels at around 5500/6000rpms and at least 430 ft/lbs of torque to the wheels at around 3500-4000 rpms. And tuning via running it on the road is not an option.

#21 ·
hey I just joined this site am a regular on the other subaru owners forum . Anyway there are no shops anywhere close to this area with a awd dyno. You will have to got Topspeed in georgia or japtrix in south florida. Subaru of Jacksonville had a shop not sure about now though. My friends is a subaru tech and has helped me with everything on my car so he might be able to help you out as far as installation. You

#8 ·
Yea, thats like the same thing im wanting, but i have talked to alot of people, and the only place to go that is good like that with an AWD dyno is in either Orlando, Texas, or North Carolina. so good luck with that, im trying to save some money for a trip to O town, and get my shit done right.

#13 ·
Man just gotta love Neon's on steroids huh? :p Yah I really haven't seen alot of them around over here in Panama City maybe 2-3 and thats occasionally. But its worth a shot right? If nothing else we can just get people on here together. Speaking of which me and a few friends I work with are planning a trip to the track here in a week or so lemme know if any of you are interested and I'll hook ya up with the info.

~Phil

#16 ·
I'm off this coming Sunday & willing to drive to meet up with anyone. I see quite a few wrx's around PC, but only seen two owners on any of the forums.

Those skittles(aka. srt-4's) are all over the place in PC. I see them all the time; if you ever go to the PC Friday night meets @ goodyear, usually a bunch.

-Justin

#22 ·
what are you looking to get ??? none of the local shops are that great:( the best in pensacola is fighters garage and they aren't that good for the price. Let me know what you are trying to get I have friend that is about to open a shop but he can get you parts now. If you are just looking for bolt-on I would suggest doing it yourself. I am always willing to lend a hand :D

#24 ·
Hey all, forgot about this thread.

Order of one, not sure if you go to the fri(goodyear shop) or sat.(starbucks, I think) meets around town. If you do, let me know and i'll make it up there.

We need to get some more activity on this thread and get a meet setup in the panhandle.

-Justin

#26 ·
good news

i live in destin at the palms (across from silver shells) and i just got an 08 WRX. the 3rd floor of my parking garage has been empty since i moved in and i am so down to meet with other subaru owners. it looks like a pretty sweet spot to me, PM me if you are interested or have a better spot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.