Subaru WRX Forum banner

Pittsburgh:Auto-X Four a Cure June 10th!

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  AWDwannabe 
#1 ·
This year the Auto-x For a cure will be on June 10th at its usual place, Washington County Airport. We realize the date is a little sooner than expected but its all the airport will allow. If you've ever been to this event before then you will find that this year will be much more basic than years past due to the fact that the airport has not given us much time to prepare. There will not be raffles, sponsors, or as for the first time last year vendors, just the race. Cost will be $35 which is up alot from previous years, however that was the call of the NHSCC, and spectators will be $5. Also, you can register online at www.autocrossforacure.com after May 1st. Any questions feel free to ask me, and hope to see you all there!

#2 ·
well i got a call today from the organizer of the auto-x thats its been put on hold. the airport has cancelled on her again. right now north hills sports car club is looking into having it at beaverun, otherwise it will be 100% at north park, i just don't know the date yet. sorry for the inconvenience and i will post up as soon as i know more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.