PA WRX cruise - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 04-04-2005, 04:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

Cosmo is known to be trustworthy and helpful Cosmo is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to Cosmo
That would be fine. The convention we are going to is at the Fort Washington Convention Center anyways.

Oh, and my car is yellow. It has spinning hub caps, altezza tail lights, a 6" exhaust tip, triple decker wing, and I have a big APC decal on my back window....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 04-04-2005, 10:19 PM
WRXtuners Member

wrx27 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to wrx27
LOL !Laugh!
#33 Old 04-05-2005, 08:17 AM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo
That would be fine. The convention we are going to is at the Fort Washington Convention Center anyways.

Oh, and my car is yellow. It has spinning hub caps, altezza tail lights, a 6" exhaust tip, triple decker wing, and I have a big APC decal on my back window....
so can't possibly miss it unless I'm blind in one eye and can barely see out of the other, got it. LOL. Looking forward to it! I have to go to allentown that saturday anyway so... WORKS FOR ME!
#34 Old 04-05-2005, 08:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

nolimit4 is an unknown
April 24th, 9 am, King of Prussia Mall. I figure this will work out pretty good. I haven't figured out the route that we would be driving yet, suggestions are always appreciated. But i think that after the replies that i have gotten, this date and time should work out pretty good and i think this is a pretty descent meeting spot. I'll figure out exactly where at the mall and everything and the rest of the details, but i thought i'd give u guys the heads up. Cosmo, i know that u said you would be available after 6, but that doesnt mean that people wouldn't wanna hang out at night. Ill send out the exact details of the cruise within the next week n keep u guys updated.

~ RaY
#35 Old 04-06-2005, 07:31 AM
WRXtuners Member

Cosmo is known to be trustworthy and helpful Cosmo is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Yeah. I'll be in class from 9 am until about 4 pm. Oh well.... maybe next time. I'm coming back in October...
#36 Old 04-06-2005, 10:00 AM
WRXtuners Member

RPFRIDE is an unknown
Im still avail the 23rd as per afew post's ago. anyone still ok with that? cosmo? nothing fancy. Cosmo will have been in his car for along time so were not going to far.
cheers
#37 Old 04-06-2005, 10:23 AM

Garage
I highly suggest we do the drive in the afternoon and try to hook up with cosmo after we return since it seems he won't be out till late. 23rd works better than the 24th.
#38 Old 04-07-2005, 10:05 AM
WRXtuners Member

RPFRIDE is an unknown
Well, thers a good group of people from clubwrx getting together on the 24th in king of prussia. no final decision on the location yet. here is the tread:
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95948
hope it works for ya.
so maybe we can combine the cruise/meet with them. besides, some of you are probably aware of the clubwrx meet neway.
But, id still like to find a way to meet Cosmo. Maybe just a meet in fort washington at toners beef-n-beer (next to friendly's) saturday night for some quick drink and food? neone?
Cheers
#39 Old 04-07-2005, 10:25 AM
WRXtuners Member

Sounds good to me. I don't know about the "beef" since I'm a vegetarian, but I'm fairly sure there is no meat in beer....

RPFRIDE - I'm going to PM you my cell phone number
#40 Old 04-15-2005, 08:14 PM
WRXtuners Member

Sexywrxchick is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Sexywrxchick
I really wish I could go, I just got everything installed on my car and got tuned.... But Philly is on the other side of Pa from where I am, I'm by Pittsburgh,PA.....Sounds like its gonna be fun though, are there any people on here from the Greensburg/Latrobe/Pittsburgh area??

April
#41 Old 04-17-2005, 07:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

OOOOHHH!!! A GIRL!!!!!

Sorry......

I know there are several people on this board in the Pittsburgh area. I don't know if you can search the members by area though.

Try making a post and see if you get any interest.
#42 Old 04-18-2005, 03:57 AM
WRXtuners Member

jwrx is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to jwrx
hey guys, im new on here... i live near carlisle. id love to come with and get to meet all the local wrx people. has anything been set in stone yet?
#43 Old 04-18-2005, 07:17 AM
WRXtuners Member

Well, I'm hoping there is still going to be a get together of sorts the night of the 23rd.....
#44 Old 04-19-2005, 10:23 AM

Garage
ok, I have to be in allentown for a late dinner so if we can do it before that I can go (wifey's premission). Cosmo, when can you get out?
#45 Old 04-19-2005, 10:43 AM
WRXtuners Member

Our class is 9-4. So I'd imagine the earliest I could get out would be 5:30 or 6, by the time we get back to the hotel and get changed and everything.