#1 · (Edited)
Summary:
Place: The Fireplace- 5 minutes up route 17N from GSP
Date: Sunday Febraury 26th.
Time: 4 O'clock
Wash your cars for pictures.

Directions

From Manhattan / Connecticut

George Washington Bridge to Route 4 West.
Take exit for Route 17 North.

From Rockland / Westchester

Tappan Zee Bridge to I-287 West.
Take exit 14A for the Garden State Parkway South.
Follow the GSP South to exit 163 for Route 17 South.

From Western New Jersey

Route 80 East to Garden State Parkway North.
Proceed North to exit 160 (direct entrance into rear of Plaza); or exit 161 (Route 4 East) Plaza on right.
Take Route 17N.

From South Jersey

NJ Turnpike North to exit 11 (Garden State Parkway North).
Proceed North to exit 160 (direct entrance into rear of Plaza); or exit 161 (Route 4 East) Plaza on right
Take Route 17N

Simple guidelines:
Please no burnouts, peelouts, donuts, WOT entrances.
Try to keep the attention down, so if you have a loud exhaust try to keep the rev's down. Wanna not run into problems so we can run this again a few months from now if it goes well.

Please Park and lock your cars, don't want any problems, if you wanna put up your hood to show off your bling, go ahead.

If we run into anyone who creates a problem (stealing and the such) I'm sure everyone else would not have a problem with a group beat down.

If you have any parts that you are gonna bring to sell please post it or PM me and I'll make a master list.

For Sale List at meet:

Squabbin (NASIOC): Front and Rear AXIS DELUXE Brake Pads
Used Tein S-Tech Springs
Mint MOMO Shift Knob

Boofer (NASIOC): Set of PAGID Brake

gtlegg (NASIOC): 02 RS stock exhaust-best offer CONTACT BEFORE

02 RS stock springs-best offer CONTACT BEFORE

12" kicker comp cvr in small box (tight bass)
600w profile mono amp $250obo for amp and box

Oem cd player from 2002 rs

Renjwrx (wrxtuners):prodive mid pipe wrapped with header wrap 200 miles

Too many to count. We all know the size of this thing. It's a monster, much more than I expected, so please you'll have to be smart when you come and sit still.

Super Important Edit:
Due to the size I didn't want all these people to show up to get kicked out. So Chuck and I did some work (thanks chuck) and we have gotten permission from "The Fireplace" to use their lot and eat there. The fireplace is 5 minutes up route 17 north from the GSP. There are about 120-150 spots in their parking lot so first come first serve. After those initial spots there is a parking lot across the off ramp that we will use, but we have no permission there so come early for a fireplace spot. We will be hanging out in the parking lot from 4 until 8 ish. Then We'll go in for food. I'm going to take pictures of the area and post them as well as scan their menu. It's a fast food place. Please spread this news to everyone you know that is going and edit any posts you see on other boards. We have two weeks to tell everyone. Sorry for the move but permission is worth it. Just know this doesnt mean you can do whatever you want int eh parking lot.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.